One on one

We made it to headquarters and ran inside as soon as we arrived.

"Where is everyone?" Bella asked. Then out of nowhere.

"AHHHH!" "THIS WAY!" I yelled and we all ran up to the 2nd floor gym.

We burst through the doors and so many of our agents were fighting black X agents so we joined in and started to help out. Then I got pulled to another section of the room and when I turned around he was standing right in front of me.

"Axel..." I said.

"Ahh Y/n, miss me?" He smirked.

"Missed you? AFTER EVERYTHING YOU PUT ME, THE AGENCY AND MY FMAILY THROUGH YOU THINK ID MISS YOU?!?" I yelled.

"C'mon y/n/n just join me."

"Never." Then I ran at him, but he moved and tripped me. I then get back up and pulled out
MY lucky knife from my pocket and went at him.

"Ugh Ugh ughh," he said grabbing my wrist and pointing my own weapon at me, slowly getting closer until I quickly moved and swung to the ground, bashing him across the head and throwing him to the ground.
"What do you even want from me?" I asked while he started to get back up.

"You see y/n not only did I never get rid of my feelings for you but when you left me you took something that belonged to me, and I need it back."

After he said that I thought of what it could possibly be that he wants and silly me while I was distracted he pulled out a 1,000 bolt taser and before he could hit me with it Colby came out of know where chair in hand and he had smashed axel across the head with it.

"STAY AWAY FROM THE FUTURE MOTHER OF MY KIDS!" COLBY yelled after doing it.

"Hey, y/n you ok? Did he hurt you" he asked, man I fall for this boy more and more everyday one moment he's big and tough, the next he's soft and caring.

"Ya, Colbs, I'm good! Just some knife scuffs and such." I then turned around to put cuffs on Axel but he was gone and when I turned around all the black X agents were running out of the building.

"HEY! Where are they all going?" I yelled.

"Retreating? Maybe?" Colby said

"HEY SIS COME HERE!" Jacques yelled.

"Ya, ya what's up?" I said as Colby and I ran back over to them.

"Look, Axel left a note.." I then took the note from him and read it.

"I guess they care about you more than I thought, I never  thought some random youtubers from YouTube would risk their lives for you. And that Colby guy, I remember him from vine, seemed like a weakling but I guess not. Anyway I'll be back, so make sure to check your surroundings.
Love you-A..G.F"

"P.s. August 12th and a small box" that last bit of the note kept repeating over and over in  head.

"Y/n you ok,?" Devyn asked

I was to lost in my thoughts when i remembered..

FLASH BACK
August 12th a long time ago
Axel and I just got to our 1month anniversary date spot when he handed me a small purple box with a gold ribbon wrapped around it.
"Axel? What is this?" I had asked him
"Open it and find out." He responded
So I did I opened it mad inside held a little souvenir keychain from Las Vegas
"A rubber keychain?"
"Not any rubber keychain, I'm giving this to you to keep it safe, the agency wanted you to have, due to you being the best spy on our team. This keychain hold a little micro chip that contains the blueprints to something dangerous. Your job is to keep it hidden until you can't any longer." He said
"I promise to keep it from everyone who try's to take it from me"
-End of flashback-
"Y/n?y/n?" I slowly snapped back out of my thoughts and yelled.

"I KNOW WHAT HE WANTS!"