Telling the trap house

Your POV
After taking everyone into the sleeping quarters and heading back to the kitchen to make coffee for when they wake up I heard screaming coming from down the hall.

Colby's pov
I woke up in a very small bed in an unfamiliar room, as I sat up I noticed that everyone from the house were here to. My first instinct was to yell.

"AHHHHHH!"

Then I heard someone running and before I could react y/n was standing in front of me.

"Colby, colby calm down it's ok your ok." She said

"Y/n where am I?"

"Ummm, ahhh, well let's wake up the others before I tell you that." And with out arguing I did as she said and we woke up everyone else and we followed y/n to a, well what looked like a presentation room.

Your POV
"Ok everyone take a seat and we will wait for the others to come to get started."

"Others what others"

"I'm assuming you meant us." Jacques said walking into the room with Elton, Megan and Bella following him.

The four joined me at the front of the room and that's when we started our talk.

"Ok so, Kat and Devyn have already been here by accident so they know what this house really is and who we really are. Ummm so let's introduce ourselves..?" I said looking and Megan Bella and Jacques.

"Hi I'm Agent 398," Bella said

"I'm Agent 402,"megan said

"And I'm Agent 1." Jacques said.

"Oh and I'm Agent 2."

"Wait agents? Like spy's? We aren't 4, we know spy's don't exist." Jake said.

"What's will people not believing us, I guess we'll show you what we showed Kat and Devyn."

So I walked over to a wall and clicked a button, that button causing the wall to open and revealing every possible weapon available.

"Holly shitakimushrooms..." Sam said.

"Wait your actually spy's?" Corey asked.

"Ya and someone very dangerous is after us and you guys."

"After us? What did we do?" Devyn asked.

"You surprised a fan.. who used to have a boyfriend that.. well.." then I looked up at Devyn, Kat and Arron, then being the ppl I'm the closest to besides Colby they instantly remembered when that boyfriend was originally mentioned.

"He-he's after you y/n?" Kat asked.

"Ya and his name well it's Axel.."
that's when Colby stood up and walked out of the room.

"I'm going to go  after him, if you guys have any questions just ask any of these guys." I said before running after Colby.

"Colby? Colby! Where did you go," I  asked down past my room then back to my room because I saw a confused Colby sitting on the floor.

I walked over and sat next to him.

"Well this is a first..I've never surprised a fan, fallen in love with her, cut her out, let her back in and then find out her crazy ex is after her and my friends.."

"I'm so sorry, Colby if you feel like you need to break up with me, or well idk if we are a thing, but if you want to leave and forget us I'll send some of the top agents to watch over you guys." Before I could continue he kissed me.

"Y/n I find out that some crazy killers after my girl and you expect me to leave you, who's gunna protect you when I'm gone?"

"Colby I have a rifle under my bed I can handle myself but I appreciate the romantic gesture😂"

Then Colby stood up and pulled me up with him

"Ok what's the plan because if your going into this battle I am to!" He said grabbing my hand.

"To the basement!" I yelled so the whole house could here me, I grabbed Colby's arm and dragged him downstairs."