Forgivness led to more...

Colby's POV
"Hey y/n it's my fault I'm so sorry I should of just talked it out with you instead of completely cutting you out."

"It's ok Colby I forgive you."

"So what now wanna head to the mansion and hang for a bit."

I noticed she looked over at her friends and they mouthed go' to her, she gave them her car keys so they could head home and then Elton dropped us off at the mansion since he had an errand to run.
We got to the front door and noticed no one was home so I picked up y/n and carried her to my room.

"Colby!! Put me down!"

"Why?"

"Because!"

We got to my room and I threw her onto my bed, pinned her down so I was on top of her.

"Colby! What are you doing?!" Y/n yelled while giggling.

"Why you don't wish for the dirty?" I said winking at her.

"No actually, we just got back together like 5 min ago , plus I'm to young..." she wined

"Fine, fine it was just a joke." I got off her and then sat down next to her.

-bing bing bing DING!-
After about 1 hour of us just in our phones y/n got a msg. (The house was mostly home at this point)

Your POV
"No, no no no no no no....not now not now!"
My worlds turned into a scream.

"Hey hey hey, what? What's wrong?" Colby asked.

"You have to drive me home now!" I yelled at him
Then the door flew open kat,devin, Corey and Sam were standing there.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Corey asked.

I looked at kat and devin and asked..
"Can you guys take me home?"

"Hey hey hey, I can!" Colby asked.

"No! They have to...don't ask why, I'll text the group chat once I figure it out. But I need to go"

"Ok let's go then!" Kat said.
The three of us ran to Mars car hopped in and headed over to my place.

"Ok, we are on our way but can you pls tell us what's going on?" Devin asked

"Bellman and Megan messaged me with the code word diamond. Diamond was our key words whenever axel came near them or tried to find me when I ran away from him."

"Axel? Who's axel?" Kat asked

"Oh no, you guys I never told you his name. Axel is the reason the code word peaches became a thing."

"WHAT?! This is the guy who did all those horrible things to you?!" Devyn yelled.

"Yes, and I think he's found me..."