Mission-send Axel back

Your POV
"She not picking up a pin y/n, Sarah can't find him!" Megan yelled

"That's not possible unless he's"

"I got him! I got him!" Elton yelled running into my lab.

"Elton you got who- oh hello big brother.." I said as I turned around.

"Ahhh sister, I should've know you knew I was coming.."

"NOPE we aren't starting this now, we are going to start our plan, sleep and then go to the trap house in the morning and tell them why their lives are in danger." I said

"Ok boss," he said turning around and walking to a computer.

Morning after
Colby's pov
"Ok it's a new day why can't we leave our house now?" I asked a very stern looking Bella as she continues to stand by the front door.

"Colby, I told you can't until Elton comes back,"

"Ya well what about y/n I just got her back and now I don't know where she is...want if she's in trouble?" I asked Bella and that's when I noticed she went from stern to worried.

"Bella? Is there something wrong with y/n?" I asked her again.

"Colby I-" she started until 5 big people busted threw our door.

"WHERE IS SHE!" The first one yelled

"HE SAID WHERE IS SHE! ANSWER US!" The second one said.

"Who! Are you talking about?" I asked them.

"WHERE ARE AGENTS 402, 398 and 2?

Then Bella spoke, "Agent 398, is right here sir, the other 2 are at Agent 2'a lab working on the situation in hand."

I was so confused at this point, everyone in the house was just standing and watching Bella's showdown with these men.

"Agent- *cough* I mean Bella, stay with them until the other 2 arrive to take them back to hers ok?"

"Don't worry that was the plan all along, Goodbye sir!" She yelled
And the men just left.

There was silence for a good 30sec until they drove out of the driveway and Bella turned around.

"Bella? What was that?"I asked her.

"I'm so sorry.." she said before throwing something on the ground and gas blowing up around us. And that's all remember.

Back at the lab
Your POV
It's the morning after when I wake up from a call.
"Hello?" I asked with my raspy tired voice
"Y/n! I have them all in the van outside, the boss stopped by and I decided I'd just knock them out and bring them here myself, can you wake up everyone and help me bring them inside?" Bella said threw the phone.

"Ya,YA! We coming" I said an thats when I yelled threw the house telling everyone to meet me downstairs.

Time skip
We were almost done getting everyone out, the last person was Colby and while I waited for Elton to comeback out to help me carry him I just sat next to his sleeping body and kissed his cheek then whispering "I'm so so sorry, I thought I'd be ok dating again, and after everything that has and will happen I hope you can still find it in your heart to love me.."