Find Jacques

Your POV

"Ok to the Lab!" I shout
And a door opened leading to a stairwell.

"Kat? Devyn? You either come with us or you guys go home."

"We're coming, lead the way" Kat said
And we all headed down the stairs with the door closing behind us.

Once we go to the lab we started our mission today n finding Jacques. So I started to call out things to my E.I.(Sarah)

"Sarah call uncle Elton! And find Jacques phone ping!" I yelled

"Who's Sarah?" Devyn asked

Sarah's voice: calling uncle Elton- oh hi Devyn Lundy makeup artist and fellow youtuber-pinging Agent 104s pin.

"Wow" Kat And Devyn said at the same time

Elton: y/n hey why you calling?
You: we kind of have a code red here the house can you get down here fast?
Elton: how fast cause I have the boys with me we, were just about to go to a haunted asylum....
You: Elton! Trespassing again! Anyway ugh boys? Who are the boys?
Elton: Jay, Colby, Sam, brennen
You: Ugh, ummm..I'll send you an address drop them off their and then get your ass down here, I'll have someone drive them home.
Elton: ok see you in 15
You: bye
"Kat, Devyn I'm going to give you keys to one of my vans, go into the parking garage find it and then pick up the guys at this location. Ok?"

"You sure?"Kat asked

"Ya I'll come check on you guys tmr, please be safe and don't let anyone leave the trap house until I come tmr, promise?"

"Promise, but what if they try leaving and what do we tell them?" Devyn asked.

"I'll send...Bella can you go with them?" I said facing Bella.

"Ya of course, don't worry girls I'll stop them" Bella said.

"Ok, I trust you guys see you tomorrow."

And they left.

Elton's pov
I just hung up my call with y/n and she sent me the address I need to go to so as we pulled up, I saw an old friend of mine standing close by, but before I went to talk with him I need led to drop the boys off.

"Ugh..Elton? Where are we?" Colby asked.

"Ya dude what happened to going to the asylum?" Sam asked

"Change of plan boys, I can't explain much now but I'm need you to wait here and nail Devyn and Kat pick you guys up." I told them.

"Wait what?" Brennen asked

"Elton you good bro? What's going on?" Jay asked.

"Can't explain right now but I will tomorrow, just get out wait for the girls and listen to what bye have to say." I said

"Ok....we'll wait I guess.." Sam said as they all climbed out.

"Ok see ya boys tmr! Send it!"

I then drove over to where I saw that familiar face got out and walked behind a wall.

"Hey! Anyone there?" I called out

Then this hooded man walked towards me, once he was close enough he took off his hood. And said

"Elton long time no see.."
it was Jacques, and it was at that moment when I knew y/n was in trouble.

"Elton I know it's been years but we gotta go,"

"Right ok lets go then,"
And we hopped back In the car and drove off.