4/the Happy place!

"So how are you and Anthony?" She asked.

"I literally don't know, after finding out he cheated I haven't spoken to him. But also I don't think he knows I know he cheated.. sooo"

"You got to tell him soon 'cause technically you are still "together", and honestly I don't think you want to be walking around with his name related to yours anymore"  As per usual the girl was right so I made a note to call him later today. 

"Ok fine I'll put a reminder in my phone for around 3 and then 6!"

"Cool, also does Colby know you have a boyfriend?"

"Why would it matter? I didn't tell any of them, I know that I know everything about them thanks to being a fan of them all these years and YouTube but I don't know them personally."

"Fair enough."

"Wait! Why are you asking? What's going on in your little Claudia's brain?"

"Well after everything you told me earlier about what happened yesterday, I think Colby might like you."

"What? No! He literally could have any girl he wants, there is no way"

"what if we test it? What if I let you know when I notice flirtatious behavior?" Clauds asked

"fine"

"Shake on it?"

"Shake on it." I said

-At the exhibition place-
We got to the meeting spot but they hadn't arrived yet so we sat on a bench close by and scrolled on our phones as we waited

"Y/n it's been 15 min where are they?" Once She said that I got a text from
Colby.
Colby: we are here
I stood up and turned around, then I saw a group of people walking toward us. It was them, god they really stand out.

"Hey, guys! This is Clauds, she will be joining us today."

"Hi! I'm y/n best friend and It is good to meet yall" She said.

"Alright let's head in" I said

We started to walk towards the entrance, everyone prepaid for their tickets so we handed our tickets to the man at the door, got a stamp on our hands, and walked in.

"Yassss!" I yelled while grabbing Kat, Devyn, and Claud's hands and ran to the first photo area.

"It's an eggplant, *laughs* omg yes Clauds let's sit on and look as innocent as a lil church girl" We sat on this giant eggplant with our 90s glasses on and took some sick photos.

Then all of us girls ended up separating from the guys leaving us to explore and take more photos for our Instagrams. After about half an hour we found ourselves in a mirror maze that led through different and unique rooms, I got to this one room that was filled with flowers on the floors and walls and another that was covered in stuffed animals and before I could look around I bumped into some guy.

"Oh god I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."

"It's cool, what's your name eh?  lookin good.." he said while looking me up and down, and biting his lip, trying to grab my waist.

"I have a boyfriend, creep"

"Oh! Sry!" And he walked off

I was a little shaken up so I went to find the girls. I ended up at a holo door that led to a bright room, where the girls were taking photos.

"Y/n you ok, you look like you've seen a ghost!" Devyn said.

"Peaches...." I said looking straight at Clauds and tears escaping my eyes.
Peaches were our code word in case anything bad happened, or if any man/boy tried to touch me since I have a past of an abusive relationship.

"I'm calling your mom to pick you up!" She said

"No! I'll go home alone," I said

"Wait what's going on? Peaches? What do peaches have to do with your current state?" Kat asked.

"Wanna just leave and got to fresh tea with Kat and Devyn?" Clauds asked.

"Sure, but Kat and Devyn if you want you can stay with your boyfriends," I said

"No we are coming, I'll message Corey and tell them where we are going."

"Just don't tell them what happened," I said

"I won't let's go," Devyn said.