Training

We got downstairs to the training room that had a workout section and a ninja warrior course that we use to train, along with a wrestling mat and all the weapons we need to keep ourselves safe

"WoW!" They all said.

"That was my reaction when I saw it for the first time to!" I said giggling

"Now y/n, and the rest of you girls go change in the female locker rooms and meet us back out here." Jacques said.

After we got changed we explained the rules, and what we would be doing. First I was going to show the girls some weapons that weren't what they seemed. First I pulled out a 'lipstick'.

"Lipstick? What's lipstick gunna do?"Kat asked me

"Kat this ain't your everyday lipstick love, this is lipstick shade taser."

"Taser?"

Then Megan brought out the dummy and I zapped it with the taser/lipstick.

"That sick!" Devyn yelled

"Ya In the makeup department we have lipstick tasers, eyeshadow bombs, mascara knives and foundation."

"What does the foundation do?" Devyn asked.

"Let's just say you throw this baby in the ground, everyone in the room will be out for 48hrs." I giggled.

After about 5 hours of teaching everyone how to use their assigned weapons it was time for one one battles. We went on until everyone but Colby and I have fought someone.

"Ooo Colby's going to get beat up by the girl he likes.." Corey and Jake jokes in the background.

"Such supportive friends you got there." Trying to distract Colby, it didn't work so I started to twiddle my thumbs, play with my hair and bite me lip ever so often teasing him and trying to distract him. Once he was so zoned out I used my weapon of choice and pinned him to the ground so fast that nobody saw it happen.

"Ouch, heyyy you cheated" Colby said grinning at me.

"Nope, I just used my invisible weapon..me!" I said laughing and helping Colby up.

We were rapping up for the night and everyone was back upstairs in the normal living space. I just got out of the shower and changed into my pyjamas when there was a knock on my door.so I walked over and opened it and it was none other then Colby brock.

"Oh, hey Colby" I said and he smiled at me.

"I've come for our movie date here in your room.." he said

"Movie date? Since when was thins happening?" I said laughing a bit.

"Since you owe me for letting you win in our fight today.."

"Oh the fight that you 'let me' win in ok," I said sarcastically

He then walked in my room and laid on my bed.
"So what watching?" He said as I closed my door and sat next to him.

"Idk, you choose."

"How about it? So when it gets scary I can be here to snuggle and comfort you?" He asked and all I could say was.

"More like the other way around." I said laughing my head off.

After that I don't remember much of that night or what we watched I just remembered being cuddled up with Colby all night in my comfy queen size bed. And before I could let sleep take over me I heard Colby whisper, "I know your more prepared to fight then me but just know that I will always be here to keep you safe. I love you y/n" and that's when I whispered back.

"I love you to Colby Brock"

A/n: HEY GUYS!!want to earn a shout out? Or get a chapter dedicated to you, well make sure to comment your favourite part about this chapter and the next going forward! I'm sorry my posting schedule is all over the place just been really busy with school due to mid-term reports!! Love you guys
-HW