7/ Slick

Devyns Pov

"Colby, we came to Toronto to meet a Fan named y/n, yes you know a lot about her but there are some things that she can't tell you or can't say in her videos. Y/n suffers from anxiety, and trust issues and has a history of depression, this is all caused by something bad that happened in her past. Someone she cared about a lot did something unforgivable to her and she has been suffering since. Earlier today when we left it was because she was having a mental breakdown because while looking for us in the mirror maze a random guy approached her and freaked her out."

I watched as Colby sat there in silence with his face in his palms trying to figure out what was going on when he shot his head up looked around and then jumped up at lightning speed.
"I'm going to kill that son of a bi***! Who was it?"

"Just some random guy who felt like being a creep today.." Kat said 

-Colby's pov-
I stood up and looked at my friends, "We've got to go see her come on!" " We have dinner with my family but you go," Kat said. 

I looked at Devyn and Corey and they mouthed to me "Go" so I grabbed my things and left. Then I called an Uber and was on my way. On my way there I sent y/n a message.

Colby: hey you awake?

You: ya why?

Colby: Are your parents awake and your brothers?

You: Parents are in Ottawa staying with my grandparents, it's just the boys and I here and ya they are asleep, why?

I reached her house paid and went to the door

Colby: I'm outside, pls come open the door
Seen

The next thing I knew there she was, even at 2 in the morning, pjs on and a big take chances sweater on top she still looked great.

"Can I come in?" She let me in.

She then walked over to the couch and sat down, I followed and sat next to her. Then we started to whisper.

"Colby, why are you here?"

"To say sorry, if I knew what had happened to you and what happened today I wouldn't have pryed."

The next thing I knew she had her face in a pillow and just sat there crying, I moved the pillow and gave her a hug.

"Was it him?" I asked her

"What?"

"Was it the guy I saw you with before I arrived this afternoon?"

"No, no, no! It wasn't Anthony he was a good boyfriend and supported me through all of it at least until the cheating scandal"

"I heard, you broke up with him?"

"Yep he cheated on me and I was scared after what happened today so I had to end it, I no longer felt safe with him, because I feel safe with someone else now."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, I was hoping she meant me so just to clarify I asked her

"Who?"

Then she picked up my hand and lifted it up.

"I'm happy you feel safe with me"