Green or blue

It was the morning of the fight against axel and his team and I have just woken up. I haven't had any bad dreams or weird episodes since that day so I assumed that what ever was happening to me had past.

We were all dressed and standing in the kitchen talking about our plan and how it was all supposed to go down.

"Ok, so y/n must have someone by her 24/7 and y/n if you do ever get stuck in a situation where it's just you and him you distract him until one of us on the stronger line are there to help you." Jacques said.

"Ok, cool! So shall we get going?" I asked

"Yep, let's pack everything into the truck.." Elton said

"Hey, y/n can I talk to you one sec?" Colby asked me

"Ya, sure! Living room?" He nodded his head in response.

When we reached the living room he locked the door so it was just us. Then he pulled me to him and gave me a hug. We sat in the comfortable silence for a couple of moment before he pulled away.

"Y/n, I'm scared.Not scared of what will happen to me or scared of Axel I'm scared I'm going to lose you, and I can't lose you again..."

"Aww Colby, I cant promise that nothing with happen to me, but I can promise that I love you and I will try to be fine....."silence

"Hey, I love you ok?" And I pulled him into a much needed passionate kiss.

"Ok love birds we gotta go!" Elton yelled.

"Coming!" We yelled back.

————————
-At axels warehouse-
We pulled up and it was oddly quiet, Elton, Colby Jake and I entered the building in silence. The others were still in the van monitoring everything going on. Once inside there was Still nobody. Then we came to a room~It was pitch black but there was a Screen in the centre of the room-the door behind us closed and the screen on. A video played.

Video.
"Ahhhh, y/n I see you've made it...and look you've brought friends-you see we won't be needing them-if you want to get to me, you alone must come through this blue door as your friends go through the green. If not then you all die of gas toxins as I release them into the room...now make your decision quick!"

Video end.

"Go through the green door, I'll see your guys on the other side." I said.

"Y/n no! We are coming with you!" Colby yelled

"Colby look at me, you will see me on the other side let me go. Please I have to do this." I looked at him until he gave in.

"Fine, I'll see you on the other side, I love you.." he kissed my head.

"Love you more.." and I watched them walk through the green door as I went through the blue.