6/mhmmm

When I got home I noticed that I had a missed call from Devyn, so I FaceTimed her back.
....
...
"Hey, Y/n!"

"Hey, what's up why did you call me?"

"Ok so the boys aren't here right now so, Kat and I wanted to call and tell you that since we got back to the hotel all Colby would talk about is you, and the fact that he knew so much about you but you walked away. So we wanted to know Why didn't you tell him?"

"I couldn't, or I can't, or I don't feel safe telling him.....I'm not sure. It's not that I don't trust him I just don't feel safe telling anyone, girls get it boys not so much. PLUS! I don't want to ruin your trip."

"Awww y/n, don't worry about us really!"

"Anyway make sure to dress warm 'cause tomorrow I'm picking y'all up and we are going skiing."
-you hang up the phone-

"What a great way to start their trip"

Colby's pov

We got back to the hotel room/apartment
Once we walked through the door the girls called an intervention and the next thing I knew we were all on the couch ready to start, the boys were all sitting on the couch, and the girls facing us sitting on the coffee table.
"This is what's going to happen, you will all go into your rooms then one by one come out when you are called to talk to us once we've spoken to everyone you will all come out. The people we need to talk to are Colby, Sam,  and Corey. Aron you and Brennen are safe. Now, go"

Devyn's Pov
"SAM!"  Sam walked in.

"Brennen, Aaron, are you guys bodyguards?"

"They don't speak to anyone, now let's get started," Kat said laughing

"How much do you know about y/n?"

"Ughhhh... I mean I've seen some of her vines, I've watched a couple of her YouTube videos, I know that Marcus is adopted because Colby told me....that's pretty much it other than her name and age."

"Marcus is adopted?" Brennen asked

"Ya have you not seen that he looks nothing like his parents or brother, but oddly looks somewhat like Y/n?" Sam said

"Interesting... ok your good to go send Corey out."

Sam walks into his and Colby's room and Corey walks out doing the moonwalk.

"Ok, Corey you really don't have to do with anything about the whole y/n case since I pretty much told you already butttt.... y/n wanted me to ask you if you wanted to do a dance lesson with Marcus sometime before we leave?"

"Of course, that little Gunther is dope as hell!"

"Thx now send Sam and Colby out, please. And you come back out too"

Corey walked over to get Sam and Colby then came back, I told Colby to sit on the couch while Brennen and Aaron stood behind the couch then I asked Sam and Corey to stand besides Kay and I.

"Colby? Are you ready?"

"Sure I guess.."

"Colby,