Y/n gets kidnapped

Back at the ward house

"So this ex of yours gave you this rubber keychain form Las Vegas and inside of it holds a chip with blueprints for something dangerous in it?" Sam asked as he picked up the chain.

"Yes!" I said as I walked up to him with a knife and took the keychain from him. I sliced
It open and pulled out the little chip inside to then place it on a scanner.

We all hovered around the screen and waited for the prints to come up.

"What's a B.WSatellite?"Colby asked, as he hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

" it's a Brain washing satellite...he's going to wipe everyone minds so we all turn into mindless duds" I said.

———————time skip——————————————
It's been 2 hours since we found out what was going on with the chip. I was sitting in my room while everyone else were either training, chilling, or figuring out the next step on what to do. I was lying on my bed when I decided I need to get out of the house and go for a walk or a jog so I grabbed my keys, wallet and phone mad headed down to the kitchen to tell someone I was heading out.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Elton, Bella and Jacques drinking coffee.

"Hey guys I'm going to go for a walk, I don't feel quite great and staying cooped up in this house ain't helping."

"Where you walking to?" Elton asked

"I'm I think I'll go chill at the park, you know the one where Colby and I got back together."

"Ok be back before sundown!" Elton said

"If you need a pick up call me, we will be home checking out the chip and blue prints" Jacques said.

"Ok thx bye!" And I walked out

I was walking for a bit, jamming out to wdw and the drax project on my Spotify when a older looking man pulled up in his u-haul truck next to me.

"Hi there miss no mean to bother you but do you know how to get to Bloor and king from here?" This man asked me, he looked to be in his 60s, fragile and well old.

"Ya, just continue north on king and you will find it."

"Thanks my dear, oh and one more thing..thanks to you I just won myself 60k$!" He said, I was confused when someone behind me grabbed me from behind and put a cloth over my mouth. That's when I started to does off.

Back at the house>Bella's pov

I was reading in the living room when I looked up and noticed it was 9 o'clock and Y/n still hasn't gotten home so I walked down stairs to the lab where Elton, Jacques And Colby were.

"Hey guy, it's 9 and y/n isn't home yet she should of been back 2 hours ago."

"Wait! It's 9!" Colby yelled

"This isn't like my sister she would never come home late if she knew something was up."

"Quickly ping her phone," I said running up the the computer.

"I'll call everyone else up!" Colby yelled

Megan then came running in the room.
" since when did y/n go for a walk?"

"Guys, he has her!" I said

"What do you mean he has her?" Megan said

"I picked up her phone ping and it leads to Axels hidden lair that we found years ago." Jacques said.

"We have to go get her!" Colby yelled

"Colby we know but we have to make up a game plan." I said

"Bella, she's my girlfriend I can't just sit here and wait for a planned plan, when she could be in trouble!"

"COLBY! Calm down we will get her before the morning we just have to make a plan, we know Axel is going to make us trade y/n for the chip so let's scan the chip so we have the prints and give the keychain to him." I yelled.

"Wait but if we give axel back the prints the won't he build the satellite?" Kat asked

"He will start, but we can start to build our weapon to stop it by using the details we have." Elton said.

"Ok, ok, so let's gear up and get our girl?" Colby asked.

"Ya let's go get her," I said smiling.

A/n: hey guys I'm soooo sorry I haven't been updating it's just coming up to exam season and I just turned 16!! So I've been busy but I'm back and will try to post as often as possible