Getting her back

Y/n pov
I woke up tied to a chair in the middle of a light blue room, there were no windows, no furniture, nothing just me a door and a chair. After
Staring down at my feet for what felt like forever the door opened to reveal a very familiar face with another face.

"Ahhh y/n, how are you?" Axel asked

"Great now that you are here," I said rolling my eyes
"Ugh Ugh Ugh, y/n, mind the eye rolling that's not how you treat your ex boyfriend. Now you just be wondering why Anthony is here, well he works for me and is going to make the trade that's if your loving boyfriend shows up with my keychain."

"Anthony..." I couldn't speak how could he do this

"Y/n, I" he started

"I'll leave you two to talk.." Axel said leaving the room.

Anthony then knelt down besides me. At this point I had tears in my eyes.

"Anthony..how could you, you know what he did to me,"

"Hey, it's going to be ok I won't let him hurt you."

"What? Why are you here? What did he promise you if you did this?" I asked, he then leant forward to give me a kiss on the right cheek but whispered something in my ear instead.

"The camera on the left side of you so if I whisper here will be fine, but y/n he said he'd hurt my family and me so I'm doing this for them." He the pulled back.

"Ok, but if they come for me I'm getting you out too."

"Sure, now I have to go let's just hope Colby comes quick."

———————time skip————————————-
It's been 2 hours since Anthony left me, I was still tied up sitting in the chair when the door opens revealing Axel and he was holding what looked like a taser. And ya at that moment I was scared.

"So Colby isn't here yet, thought Elton and your brother would of figured out my base by now.." he said smirking.

"Axel you don't have to did this, why are you  doing this?"

"You see y/n in order for my dreams to come true I do need to do this, plus if you turn dumb maybe you will come back to me, instead of living the useless YouTuber."

"Hey that useless youtuber is my boyfriend and I love him!" 

"If he loves you so much he would have been here an hour ago and every hour until he comes now you get a tase." He then walked up with me and shocked me with what get like 500 bolts.

"AHHHH YAK YAL UGHHHHHH!" I yelled and then started crying.

"See you when the clock hits 4 my love," he said an walked out

'Where's Anthony...more importantly where's Colby.'
I thought to my self

Some time  back at the house.
Colby's pov
"Guys it's been what 4-5 HOURS?!? She could be in serious trouble can we please go!" I yelled, omg I miss my girl so much I just want to cuddle her and lay in bed, protecting her from what the world holds.

"Almost done sealing up the keychain and then we can go." Elton said.

"Colby she's a tough girl, she can handle whatever Axel throws at her." Kat said.

"Not this man, this is the man that hurt her, physically and emotionally, you can't take back what happened to her." I said.

"We know man but you just gotta believe that she's ok," Sam did resting a hand on my shoulder.

"OK WE CAN GO!" Jacques yelled.
And we all piled into the van and drove straight to axels hide out. Once we got there we split off into different directions. I had the keychain so I was the main target here.

We searched everywhere, no y/n the. I came across this room and saw a window looking in. In the room was axel circulating y/n with a taser in hand and ready to zap. Y/n on the other hand looked like she had be shocked coming up to 4 times now, so I burst through the door and held out my weapon to defend myself.

"Y/N!"

""Ha, Colby you came," she said smiling

"Ahh well look who it is....Colby brock, do you have what I want?"

I looked at y/n, she shook her head saying no.

"Yes I have it here," I said throwing it at him with him catching it.

"Now let go my girlfriend," I command

"Fine. But you must leave once she's in your arms."

"Believe me we aren't staying here any longer."