{3}

-Jungkook-

-Jungkook-

"Your uncle is literally making fun of you." Jimin threw a cushion to me, sitting on my couch comfortably with Penelope on his lap.

"I know. But I don't care anymore." I grinned, taking my guitar. The plectrum was between my lips, I had to tune the guitar before playing a note.

"I don't like him." Jimin pursed his lips, crossing his arms.

"Actually, my uncle doesn't like you either, Chim." I practiced a little to get a clean sound from every string in the chord.

" I practiced a little to get a clean sound from every string in the chord

"It's weird, I don't feel sad," Jimin said.   He was actuallh very shocked that it didn't make him sad that someone didn't like him...for the first time.

"I actually feel happy." I let out, smiling to myself. I started strumming with loose motions, finally playing my favorite song; Nandemonaiya (kimi no na wa)

"Wait- is this real happiness I see in front of me? My eyes can't believe it. What is the reason?" Jimin pushed Penelope's head from his lap, only to end in the same position again; her head on his lap.

More like...who. I couldn't hide my smile.

"Nothing." I stopped playing the guitar and placed it back to its place, sitting next to Jimin. Glancing at him, I bit on my lip piercing and cleared my throat.

"Chim, how does love feel like? What is love?" I asked him curiously and he froze, tilting his head as he looked suspiciously at me.

"Well...love?"

I nodded.

"You want to tell me that you've never been in love?"

I nodded once again.

Jimin started to tear up, he looked with so much pity and sadness at me.