{15}

M

Author

Author

"Jungkook, what a surprise! What is?"

Hoseok answered his phone and the younger one felt his heart beating. Jungkook was nervous. Heck yeah, Hoseok was for you dating him, but Jungkook needed to let your brother know about the date.

"I'm actually on my way to your house," Jungkook responded while Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows at that.

"A-As?" Hoseok stuttered.

"...Justin."

It was 3 PM and Taehyung was still there in your house. Hoseok was scared of Taehyung seeing Jungkook. And it'll be just not great. Since Hoseok and Taene now had to call Jungkook; Justin in front of you, how will Taehyung react?

Hoseok knew Taehyung too well. And Taehyung didn't like Jungkook. There was this jealousy in Jungkook's and Taehyung's eyes.

The tree of them were in the living room, watching a movie together. After Jungkook called Hoseok, Hoseok walked to the kitchen after excusing himself. Now your brother was just thinking how to make Taehyung go or just Jungkook not come-

"I'll pick her up, we have a date- and I know, today's Sunday, but I have everything planned."

Screw it.

"Ok, I'll be waiting with Y/N in front of our house." With that, Hoseok hung up and walked back to the living room after taking his room's key.

Taehyung glanced at Hoseok, who felt suddenly uneasy and stressed.

"Hey, Taehyung. Can you fix something for me?" Hoseok started and Taehyung immediately stood up, asking what he could fix.

"You see, something's wrong with my bed. Come, I'll show you." And there, Taehyung followed Hoseok to his bedroom. But when Taehyung was inside, taking a look at the bed, Hoseok closed the door and locked it from outside.

"What the-" Taehyung looked over his shoulder with big eyes, walking to the door and trying to open it.

"H-Hobi? Unlock the door, now!" He said with a strong, deep, voice.

"What, unlock it? It's not locked in the first place. Something's wrong with the door also! I can't seem to open it!" Hoseok threw the key to the side and Taehyung groaned, kicking the door hard and startling your brother.

"Open the damn door!" Taehyung shouted, Taene and you heard him.

"I'm sorry, I can't." Hoseok ran downstairs, to the living room and breathed heavily.