{Final}

Author

Author

Pushing your door open, you wiped the tears away and sat on your bed. You felt weak and so emotional.

"Y/N-"

"Why didn't you tell me, Hobi?"

"Tell you what?"

Scoffing, you took a deep breath. "You still act like you don't know what I am talking about." You said lowly, glancing at him and smiling bitterly. "That he was the same person all the time."

"You felt more comfortable around Justin. I mean, come one Y/N. Didn't you say that you see Jungkook as your hero? Only a hero?"

"That's not what it is about!" You raised your voice, glaring at him. "I spent time with him. If Justin was Jungkook the whole time, then I was falling for his personality. For Jungkook. The whole time, the tree of you lied to me! Oh no wait- Taehyung knew also! He picked me up from there and saw Jungkook, why didn't he say anything?" Standing up, you started yelling. It didn't take long for Taene to join the conversation.

Hoseok rubbed his face and then placed his hands on his hips, staring at you sadly. "I begged him. I begged Jungkook to make you want to see. Little sis, he loves you so so much and was scared to lose you. He didn't want you to find out and break apart once again. Now look what is happening, you look so hurt."

"No. I am not hurt, Hobi. I am just sad, disappointed but yet really happy." You forced a smile, with a nod, agreeing with myself.

"I ..." Once again, you were tearing up. "I found my man." You burst into tears. "But why do I feel so sad?" Looking at them, you were crying and laughing at the same time.

"Oh, my baby..." Taene quickly pulled you to her embrace, stroking your hair and you cried against her chest.

"So you don't hate Jungkook for lying at you?" Hoseok teased you, earning a death glare from Taene.

"No!"

Hoseok's eyes softened at that, he felt something running down his cheek and noticed he was crying himself. The words Jungkook said repeatedly in his mind. How you would hate him and not accept him.

"Women nowadays." He sighed and went to both of you, joining you. Then, he had an idea. "Little Sis... we have to head to Jungkook's company tomorrow early."

Taene and you exchanged looks.

"Huh? Why?"

-

"Y/N, it's so nice to finally see you. Dear Lord, finally the day has come! I was so happy when I heard you were coming!" Seems like Jungkook's uncle was your fan, huh?

"It's nice to meet you too." You both shook hands, you smiled nervously.

"Sit down." He motioned to Hoseok and you. "And tell me how I should help you." You took a seat and your brother cleared his throat.