{12}

Author

Author

"Taene...did I hear it correctly?" Your one eye started blinking weirdly from the ...obvious: shock.

"No!" Taene shouted.

"I am blind, not deaf!" You shouted back at her.

"You misheard!" And she shouted back at you.

"Are you kidding me? He clearly said that he'll come tomorrow to that restaurant to listen to me singing! And why did you let him know that I'll sing every Friday and Saturday?!" Whispering loudly, she rolled her eyes.

"Yes, girl!"

"Then why would he call you instead of me?" You asked while pouting.

"Well, anyway. Let us watch something." Sitting together on the couch, Taene had the TV remote in her hands.

Changing the channels, until-

"Oh, star Jeon Jungkook!" She placed her hand on your thigh, smirking as she increased the volume.

"Seems like he's having an interview. It's live." She mumbled and you pursed your lips, sniffing.

"... since she already bought the ticket for the last one."

"Oh yeah, that's cool."

"Is there someone you're looking forward to?"

"Yes."

"I wonder who it is." You giggled, feeling excited.

"May I know who that is?"

"Not yet."

You frowned.

"You retweeted a video of a girl singing and told your fans the check it out. That surprised a lot of people."

"Taene...?"

"Shush, that's you. Stay silent, I wanna hear what he answers." And out of nowhere, she started eating popcorn. She was too focused.

"But was the surprise a good one?"

Throwing one popcorn at the TV after hearing that question of his, Taene felt frustrated.

"Well...kind of."

"Kind of?"

"What kind of questions is that?" She groaned.

"Uhm, yeah."

"I loved that girl."

"Oh?" You both mumbled in unison and Taene started eating the popcorn quicker since it got interesting.

"She's the only fan that paid attention to my Euphoria."

Your heart fluttered.

"Slowly, the girl became..."