{11}

Author

Author

Seems like Taehyung left with Yeontan yesterday, huh? Hobi sighed when he didn't see him in the guest room.

Having breakfast with his cute little sister, he needed to use that time to ask some important question.

"Little sis, what do you think about Justin?" Hoseok asked, taking a sip of his tea.

"Justin? How do you..."

"Well, I had a talk yesterday with him and he seemed like a very nice guy! He's very handsome, I was really surprised!" Hoseok said, clapping his hands. Taene tried to hold it in.

"Is he more handsome than Jungkook?" You asked even though you didn't know what the world star looked like.

Taene couldn't hold it in. She let it out. And how she let it out.

"They both are literally the same-" Taene stopped when Hoseok threw his slipper at her.

"What was that noise? Wait, what is this smell?" You asked something was burning.

"Taene, the toast is burning!" And there, they both started screaming.

"What the- OH NO!" Taene gasped when the toaster fell down. You could only continue eating, ignoring the noises and smell.

It wasn't the first time. You got used to it.

After all the chaos in the morning, Hoseok sat in front of you with Taene. He was glaring at the maid, she innocently just nodded.

"Yes! He's more handsome than Jungkook!" Both of them said in unison, taking you off guard. Surprising you. Taene and Hoseok high fived each other.

"Oh well..." You shrugged, cutely wiping your mouth with a tissue.

"Isn't that a pity that you can't see such an angel like him? I tell you, he's the most handsome man in the world." Hoseok sniggered.

"Proof it." You sighed deeply, not interested. But curious.

"How do you want me to prove it?" He asked, looking at Taene for an answer.

"With ...words." You cleared your throat, coughing lightly. And then, he just had to. He had to and it was the only way to prove it.

Drinking the hot chocolate Taene prepared for you, you waited.

"Sis, I nearly turned gay because of him."