{7}

Author

Author

Calling a taxi for you, Jungkook felt guilty for some reason after you told him that you didn't want him to drive you to your house. He was sure that he did something bad. Or a mistake, he didn't even notice.

In reality, you broke down in tears in the whole drive. You ended up changing your decision. You didn't want him to see you crying. And you knew, you had to let it out soon. That's why you told him to call a taxi instead of driving you. It did hurt Jungkook he didn't know why though.

The taxi driver asked you if you were fine, you told him to not ask and quickly drive you home.

When you arrived, the taxi driver helped you with walking. And after you entered your house, Taene saw your breaking form.

Her first thought was to kill Jungkook.

But then, she remembered. You only break like this when you remember.

"Taene, I am such a bad person. I hate myself. It was my fault. Only mine!" There were you, on the floor. Covering your face as you cried heartbreakingly, Taene tried to comfort you. Taene herself knew it was pointless.

Because the pain you were feeling...that pain, she never pained like you. The pain you were having almost every day was too hard to handle. But you got used to pain. Sometimes, you were hurting with a smile.

Suicidal thoughts? You only once had it. After Yoongi's death and the miscarriage, the only way to stop the pain was to end it all. But then you thought of the ones, who'll have the same pain after you left this world.

Yoongi was your brother's best friend. Bestie. After Yoongi's death, Hobi and you were there for each other. Since you both lost that one loving person.

Now sitting on his chair, Hoseok was excited to meet Taehyung again. Twirling with his chair, he ended up looking at one picture.

Hoseok looked at that one picture frame on his desk and felt like laughing when he remembered that one crazy night.

"Smile, Hobi! Come on, it's not that bad."

"I am carrying your drunk boyfriend, little sis. The bad thing is that he's calling me Y/N!"

"Y/N, my love! Since when did you cut your hair?"

"Little sis, help me!"

"Yoongi, look over here. Both of you! Say cheese!"

"Geez!"