{4}

Hoseok, same night

Hoseok, same night.

@JeonJungkook followed you!

"What the-"

@JeonJungkook sent you a message!

"FUCKKKK???"

J.J.K:
Hey! I loved your sister's cause of euphoria. She has a great, so sweet voice. I can't stop repeating the video. Weird, isn't it?

IT IS WEIRD!

@Jungkookfanclub started following you! @Kookie_97 and 20 others started following you!

"Oh no...no no no-this can't be real!"

Y/N, next day

"Y/N, please don't get mad."

I was having breakfast with Hobi. He was telling me how he recorded me singing and how he posted that on his Twitter. I am not really mad because of that, but he tagged him. That's not even a reason why I should be mad. The thing is that my hero, Jeon Jungkook saw it and even retweeted it. HE EVEN FOLLOWED HIM AND SENT HIM A MESSAGE-

"Why would you post that and tag him?!" I crossed my arms after pushing the plate away.

"You're curious about that.... while I am curious why he retweeted it. He freaking followed me back and messaged me." Hearing him say that, I could imagine his expression. He was confused. Just like I was.

"Maybe he liked it? Not sure, but that's the only thing he has done on Twitter after months. Last time I checked, I had over 100k followers and the video now has got like millions of likes. Some of his fans are in love with you, saying you have everything. Saying you are good enough to be a singer. But some, the jealous and overprotective one's are not that happy. The comments are...let's say threatening. It's scary." Hobi said, sounding a little terrified. I swallowed hard when I heard about the threatening comments.

"Anyway, little sis! Tomorrow is the big day! His concert, you'll hear him live. I'll buy you an outfit today and Taene will style your hair and do your make-up tomorrow." He sounded excited, which was surprising.

"W-Why?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Little sis, it'll feel weird if I say this but you look cute without makeup and sexy with make-up. And since I am sure we'll see you tomorrow, you'll have to catch his eyes-"

"Where's the need of that, Hobi? It's not like I love him, I just want to hear him live. That's it." I sighed deeply, searching my cup of tea. Hobi took the cup and placed it between my hands after standing up.

"Ah, forgot to tell you. There's this one restaurant. The owner called me and said that he heard you singing, that he watched the video. He wanted me to ask if you if you want to sing there. I told him about your state, he didn't change his mind. I don't want you to work and you know that I earn more than enough, but since you love singing...I thought maybe you'll like it."