{23}

Author

Author

Hearing your whimpers and painful sounds in your sleep, he couldn't stand it anymore. Jungkook hugged you close to him, your head against his chest.

"It's okay, I am here." He stroked your hair, whispering into your ear. You opened your eyes with a desperate gasp, the same darkness scaring you even more.

"I no longer want to see this darkness, Justin." You said after a long silence, saying that with a sad voice. Your eyes were teary, making him teary.

"Soon. Soon, I promise you'll stop seeing the darkness." He never stopped caressing your cheek, it was so calming and comfortable.

"I will see you." You said with a smile and he gulped, humming. "I am sorry for waking you up by the way."

"I didn't sleep. I was watching you. You are really cute when you sleep, you know..." He giggled. The same silence was there again, something was missing.

You missed listening to a voice. But that didn't make sense. Wanting to hear Jungkook's voice. So you... "Can you sing, Justin?"

FUCK-

Jungkook panicked.

"Heck no!" He faked a laugh and you sighed, closing your eyes and trying to fall asleep again. It sure wasn't that easy to fall asleep again, but then...

Jungkook didn't sing.

He was humming. A song neither he knew or you knew. He was humming a melody, a melody he started to like and you were loving it. You thought that it really was a song, but it wasn't. Slowly and slowly, Jungkook thought about a lyrics he could write to this melody. The title shall be...

The truth untold.

You noticed how his and Jungkook's voice sound alike. Yes, he was only humming. But there was this warm feeling.

That night, Y/N dreamed about a boy with a dove necklace. And it was the first time she had a dream, not a nightmare.

Through this dream, you remembered about that boy.

-next day-

It was time.

Penelope jumped on the bed and started licking their faces, waking only one up. The other one was in critical condition.

"Whose child is this?" Taehyung asked, having an expression that showed how much pain he was from the hit.

"It's a dog." Taene rolled her eyes, crossing her legs and arms as she gave him a look.