{13}

Author

Author

"It's perfect, Y/N! I can't believe my eyes. Your brother will be very happy after he sees it!"

You were sculpting Hoseok's face since it wasn't the first time you sculpted it and you still remembered his features. As expected, being blind didn't stop you from sculpting.

You had your brother's photo in front of your eyes, the darkness was no longer there. Only his face. Firstly, you sculpted the shoulders and made the clay silhouette. After you added the guidelines, you formed the eyes, then nose and lips.

Doing everything carefully since you had to think of your hands as your eyes, you filled out the face. Having the perfect imagines and videos playing in front of your mind, it wasn't hard. You were doing great.

Taene helped you a little bit, she actually was giving you company. You were talented. Very. You were done in 8 hours. You weren't a beginner. Back then, you were the fastest and best sculptor at school.

Yes, you did spend almost the whole day with Taene in that one room. But in the end, it was worth it. Because there, you sculpted Hoseok's face perfectly. It was just his face.

"Are there any mistakes, Taena?" You asked with worry.

"No. You did great, my lovely Y/N." She felt teary, felt like crying right there and then.

You sighed in relief, your hands searching for the wet towel. Taene saw you struggling and handed you it.

"I am home!" The sunshine arrived!

"Tell him to come here! I need to feel if I did it correctly." You said, biting on your lower lip. You hoped. You really hoped to have done it correctly.

Taene quickly ran to Hoseok, pulling him from his ear to the room.

"Ow! Why are you pulling my ear?! I have hands!" Hoseok whined cutely and she hit the back of his head, pointing at your artwork.

"Why's this thing looking like me?" He asked himself, tilting his head. But when he saw how messily you looked like, he let out the happiest and proud laugh out.

"Sculptor Y/N is back!" He hugged you, not caring about his suit.

"Ah, Hobi." You started giggling, pushing him lightly and making him sit on the chair.

"Y/N, it's beautiful! Really!" Taene told you and Hoseok scoffed. "It's beautiful cuz it's me!"

Your right hand making it's way to your brother's face and the other one to the sculpture, closing your eyes, you ran your fingers down his face and down the sculptures' face. Checking if everything you did was well done, you smirked when you knew it was.