{5}

Author

Author

When you three get off the car, Hoseok didn't know whom he should exactly help now.

You didn't take your white cane with you, you thought you'll lose it or maybe even hit someone accidentally with it. While Jungkook just needed someone's shoulder, support.

Hoseok sighed deeply as he placed Jungkook's arm around his shoulder, his arm around Jungkook's waist and looked at your innocent, lost expression.

Jungkook glanced at you and smiled a little, swallowing to have the strength to say that one sentence. "You can hold my hand and I'll guide you." He said, wanting to feel your hand on his again.

"I don't think it's necessary." Your eyes were looking at the complete opposite.

Well, actually you were standing a little far next to Jungkook. Not having any clue where exactly they were, you cursed mentally at the thought of your hero thinking of you just as a blind, helpless and weak girl.

Hoseok was too busy and didn't even notice. Jungkook never met you. How could he know about you being blind?  Your brother didn't notice since he was too busy and was struggling a little.

Jungkook was heavy. He was a muscle pig.

"Hold his hand, little sis. My hands aren't free now, I have to help him with walking." Your brother told you.

"Oh..key." You played with your hands again, biting the inside of your cheek.

Your hands searching for him, your eyes were desperately looking for your hero. Starting to breathe heavily, you felt teary. It's not that you were a cry-baby. Definitely not.

But you noticed it.

Your hero never saw you, but he immediately knew that you were blind. You were sure that he pitied you. Knowing and imagining how weird you probably looked and how he probably was looking at you was just making you teary.

Pitied you? No, you stupid girl. Looking at you in a sorry way? Heck, no.

He found it cute. He found the way your hands searched for his hand so cute, his eyes softened and he was smiling.

"Boy, if you don't hold my sister'ss hand finally instead of looking at her with those eyes of yours, I'll drop you here." Your brother warned and Jungkook giggled embarrassingly.

"Oh, sorry."

Jungkook finally held your now trembling hand and you felt so many emotions. It felt very exciting.