{24}

Author

Author

"What have you done to her?!" Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his collar, his breath shaking as he was so angry.

After what had happened hours ago, Jungkook took your phone secretly and scoffed when he saw who you were talking to and how you found out about Yoongi. So, Jungkook sent their location to Taehyung and wrote a message saying to pick you up before he decides to leaves somewhere else with you.

Of course, Jungkook still didn't want to let you go and meet that Yoongi guy. Meaning he wouldn't have to think twice about that, taking you to somewhere else.

Jungkook was still mad and didn't want to talk to you. After packing your things and placing the bag beside you on the couch, he had this cold expression.

While you, on the other hand, kept silent and your mind was thinking only about the accident. About Yoongi. If there really was a possibility he could be alive. How could he fake his death and let you be? Were you blaming yourself for nothing?

Sitting far away from you, Jungkook never took his eyes off you. He did feel sorry and very bad about what he said. But see, when we are angry, we say things we don't really mean. The thing is, Jungkook was still angry.

Now that he also found out about you being that little girl, how could he let you go? If someone was to look from his point, he'd understand why he was angry and said those things. But if someone was to look from your point of view, it'd be also understandable.

It was a trip, a trip where you both were supposed to be happy and know each other more.

Jungkook stood up and decided to make a sandwich for you since he knew how long it'll take till Taehyung comes. After making the delicious sandwich, he walked to you and sat next to you.

"I bet you're hungry. Your friend will come in a few hours, so I made something for you."

You took the sandwich and thanked him. He had his elbows on his knees, sitting comfortably and not knowing how to start. He glanced at you and sighed. Was there anything left to say? You were ready to leave him and see Yoongi. Even if he still and never will understand why.

But you decided to speak up.

"Why...why does Tae have to pick me up?" You asked hesitatingly.

"Because you want to see Yoongi. And I would be stupid to drive you to him like we weren't supposed to stay here for 1 week and get to know each other more."

"Ah..." You mumbled.

And so, after sitting for a few hours, loud knocks were heard. You were startled by it. And Jungkook with a bitter gaze and deep sigh stood up and opened the door.