{6}

Jungkook, Wednesday

Jungkook, Wednesday.

Turning the TV on while I put my jacket and shoes on, I was getting ready to meet her. As Justin.

"Singer Jeon Jungkook was preparing for a concert. Fans all over the world trended: #STAYSTRONGJK and #GETWELLSOONKOOKIE after he didn't attend."

Sighing, I placed my hands on my hips, watching the woman speaking.

"The singer posted a video on his Twitter account, telling his fans that he wasn't sick and was completely fine, telling them to not worry about him and promised them that he'll sing for them next week for free!"

Now crossing my arms, I felt bad for leaving my fans and disappointing them.

But I didn't expect there to be rumors.

"Rumors started spreading about Jungkook being forced to make that video. Is the singer hiding something that no one should know, except him?"

I tried to ignore what she said. Because I wasn't forced. I wasn't. I myself wanted to sing for the one's free, who bought tickets but couldn't get to see me. To watch my performance. To hear me singing.

"Your voice."

Her voice saying that I laughed like an idiot as I remembered my reacting. I literally froze and couldn't get another word out. She just ...shut me up.

It was snowing again. The snow outside looked so beautiful. But I was sure that she'd be more beautiful than the snow today.

Hoseok and I exchanged numbers. Well, actually I forced him to give him his number. I wanted to be close to both of them. Hoseok and Y/N. Both are so lovely and kind. Sunshine.

Maybe someday, I'll be friends with Hoseok? I hope so.

Author

And about Y/N...

"I can't wait to see you." I unknowingly smiled, looking at Penelope.

"Let's go meet our new friend!"

Author

Ah, Jungkook. Jungkook never was in love. He didn't know what love is. But slowly and slowly, he started to learn and understand what love was.

Through you.

And you? If you forgot about today's day? Of course not!

"Let's go, Taene! I am sure Penelope will be there."

You sounded so excited but your maid looked so restless. If you meet the dog, you'd meet him. She asked herself if she should finally tell you who the dog's owner was.

Hobi left to work and you didn't have anything to do today. Staying home for days and rarely going outside...you got used to it. But now, you had a reason for it.