{9}

Author

Author

"I am so embarrassed. Why do you have to wear a wig, it's humiliating. WHY A PINK ONE THO?!"

Jungkook picked Jimin up and when he got in, seeing Jungkook...Jimin shouted so loud.

The wig fully covered his eyes, that's why Jimin was pushing his hair in the back

The wig fully covered his eyes, that's why Jimin was pushing his hair in the back. So that Jungkook could drive.

"Jimin, shut up. I am scared of someone recognizing me there."

"It's a pain in the ass to be your friend. What will others think of me when they see me sitting with you there, huh? Horrible! You look horrible! While I took 1 hour to get ready, you took 2 minutes?!" Jimin was on the verge of crying.

"Why did you need 1 hour?" Jungkook asked him curiously.

"Well, she'll see me and I wanted-"

"She's blind, Chim." Rolling his eyes, he felt like punching his friend.

"Oh..."

"We're here," Jungkook told him and parked his car, both getting off the car. They were not standing in front of the restaurant, both excited to see you.

But when they entered inside the restaurant, Jimin felt like running away and shouting out loud that he didn't know the guy next to him as some started laughing.

Jungkook ignored it and walked with Jimin, who was covering his face, to a free table.

"Here's the menu." A waiter handed them the menu.

"Thanks." Jungkook thanked him and narrowed his eyes, looking at the stage.

The waiter left and after 5 minutes, he came again to ask what they wanted.

Jungkook was panicking. There were a lot of customers. And he was sitting so close to the stage, if he didn't have a wig and didn't hide his face with the menu's card, everyone would've recognized him.

It was dangerous. He saw the danger. He felt the danger.

Meanwhile, Jimin was dying from embarrassment.