one

Chaewon stared out the window, a cool breeze blew in, making her shake. Quickly from the other side if the room, Hyejoo rushed to her aid and handing her her blanket. She used it not bothering to thank Hyejoo, as usual. 

Chaewon was raised as a princess, she didn't thank anybody but her parents. And that was rare. 

It was true, Chaewon's a brat.

Unlike Hyejoo, things are handed to her in perfect form. She didn't have to work for anything, god she didn't even dress herself. She had maids hand pick her outfits themselves. 

You fucking bitch.

"Excuse you?" Chaewon said shocked by Hyejoo speaking.

Hyejoo raised her eyebrows and raised her arms up.

"What did you just say to me?"

Hyejoo gave her an unamused look, classic.

"Wait...holy shit." Chaewon covered her mouth in shock. Who the fuck just said that? She had thought Hyejoo had snapped at her, but then the realization that Hyejoo was still unable to speak pushed her down.

Chaewon yanked Hyejoo's unattended arm, grasping tightly.

"Did you say that?"

What type of joke this? God im tired of this.

Chaewon about screamed, was this her conscious speaking to her? She looked at Hyejoo as the voice spoke in her head. She pushed Hyejoo away, knocking her onto the cold ground.

If only I could push her back.

The thoughts, sounded like something like Hyejoo would say in her situation. But, her mouth wouldn't move. 

"What are you doing bitch?" The filthy words spilled from Chaewon's mouth.

Hyejoo raised her hands up defensively, her words unable to protect her.

Of course Chaewon would automatically assume this was Hyejoo's being, she didn't understand why. But she hated her.

"Stand up!"

Hyejoo scrambled to her feet in seconds. 

Milliseconds later Chaewon's hand swung across and slammed into her rosy cheek creating a slapping sound. Hyejoo's eyes widened hadden never been slapped before so hardly.

What was that for?!

Despite Chaewon's petite and small look, she could sure hit hard.

Hyejoo held her painted cheek in her hand giving a innocent look. Chaewon sewing this thought maybe she hadn't jumped to conclusions.

So fast.

She lightly smiled, not even thinking about apologizing to Hyejoo for hitting her for no reason.

Mother fucker.

*

"Pass me the salt darling?" Chaewon's mother said to her father. And like every night, he handed it to her in exactly three seconds. Chaewon's rolled her eyes her fork and knife sawing the meat on her plate more aggressively.

"Something wrong Chae?"

"Huh? No."

"Are you sure?" Her father asked.

"Yes."

"Well...ok."

Apples, again? I wish I could eat actually fucking food.

"Language, geez." Chaewon mumbled to herself under her breathe.

What did I expect, a life with a voice?

Chaewon bit down on her soft lips, no voice?

It was obvious they had to be talking about the Son family. Or it was somebody apart of the Son family.

Chaewon thought she was crazy, she is. Her sharp nails dig into the neatly folded tablecloth, destined to tear holds.

I'm not okay.

She pushed her shiny black hair out of her hair, taking a bite of a slice of pineapple. Rolling her eyes at life.

What a waste of time and space? What is humanity? All we do is take up space and suit things for our life. Selfish is the words, we're selfish.

All we did was invade the perfect earth and destroy it for our own use. 

"Selfish creatures."

Humanity annoyed Chaewon, brats.

She excused herself from the fake table full of idiots, ignoring her mothers look of death.

She collapsed on her bed moments later, grasping onto her heart, that shattered the moment she saw the world. God, she couldn't wait to rule. She'll throw everybody into shape.

A light knock was on the door, Chaewon told them to come in.

"Oh hey, Hyejoo." She spoke nonchalantly.

She nodded her head, her way of saying hello or greeting others. She set down a dress next to Chaewon. It was beautiful.

But what was it for?

Hyejoo shrugged her shoulders and handed her the unread let sent from her mother.

Be a good daughter and come join the party. See you there!

Chaewon scoffed, "As if."

"Hyejoo entertain me I'm bored."

And how does she expect me to do that?

"Just play with my hair."

My life is no better than yours.

*

A/N: maybe I forgot to mention Chaewon is a bit of a sadist? (You'll see later on in the story.) I'm thinking about how to potentially end this book, I like sad genres but that's shit gets me fucked up so