forty-five

"We're here!"

Fuck.

"Y'all babes ready?"

Wait no—

"Time to fucking take over bitches, were all homo here."

That's true but—

"Hyejoo? You ready?" Chaewon asked in a quiet voice to her lover.

"N-no..."

Chaewon wrapped a arm around her, "Were here together. Remember that alright? Yoongi won't let anything happen to me, and I won't let anything happen to you."

Hyejoo scoffed, "Lies. Yoongi won't anything happen to Jimin."

Chaewon laughed a tiny bit, her eyes blinking at a rapid pace of fear. "I know, I know, he's a bitch sometimes. I don't see why Jimin loves him."

"It's cause he's all soft and fluffy and Yoongi's all bitchy a tough."

"Yoongi one hundred percent soft for Jimin don't be fooled. My thirteen year old self has seen some extreme cuddling."

Hyejoo giggled, "Thanks Chae."

"For...?"

"Cheering me up, the yoonmin couple can make some good jokes."

Chaewon smiled, "No problem love."

Love.

Hyejoo blushed at simple nickname, as she would always. Gay or not, it's still fucking gay. 

Chaewon was a little afraid of her mom, she knew she wouldn't like her being with another girl romantically. She didn't want to be disowned like Yoongi had for confessing his love for Jimin. It was scary, but she'd do it to stay with Hyejoo.

It was amazing how much the girls had changed on their opinion on one another. One moment, Hyejoo had seen Chaewon naked and merely blushed. But now Chaewon was calling her names like 'baby' and 'love' making her heart flutter with pure love.

Chaewon has slapped, punched, and yelled at Hyejoo at one point. All things she regretted. But because if Hyejoos kind heart full of forgiveness, she was able to tell her how beautiful her heart is and full of perfection.

"Hey Hyejoo, just incase...I love you." Chaewon admitted.

Hyejoo looked over to the older, "Really?"

"A lot."

Hyejoo, wide eyed, full of tears. Her ears had never heard this, nobody had ever told her such words. She didn't believe it, she couldn't comprehend the fact that somebody loves her. She could stop thinking why would she love me? I'm so difficult to be with... 

"That's cute as FUCK!" One of the homosexuals yelled.

"Jimin shut the fuck up!"

"No bitch!"

"I will fight you I don't care if your family—"

"Shut up Chaewon."

"W-What."

The truck slammed on its brakes scaring the entire crew, well except for the clumsy driver. 

"Sorry there was a orange cat."

"O-M-G it's Jimin!" Hyejoo suddenly yelled.

Jimin turned around staring at Hyejoo with a look of mischief on his face, "I'm getting that cat."

His husband rubbed his eyes, "Yeah no. It's gone."

"B-but—."

"I'm sorry baby, I'll get him one day?" Yoongi said suddenly getting all soft.

"Oh, ok Yoonie."

Hyejoo locked eyes with Chaewon before smile grew. Chaewon shook her head no after she had bursted out the truck, out to get that orange kitty.

♛ ♛ ♛

"I can't believe you got me him Hyejoo!!!! He's so cute!!" Jimin exclaimed.

Hyejoo smiled wiping the sweat off of her cheek. "No problem. He needs a family now."

Jimin turned around to stare at Hyejoo, he understood her. She knew what it felt like to have nobody. To have nobody want her, the cat must've felt like that. He did almost get run over.

"Thank you," Jimin petted the cat. "Thank you so much, I think I'll name him Joo."

♛ ♛ ♛

A/N: okay but jamais vu made me write this chapter—