twenty-four

Later that night, Chaewon layed wide awake in her room. Just thinking. Things were really hitting her like a truck lately, she was finally understanding what it was like to feel feelings. 

No, not regular ones, feelings of all kinds. 

She wasn't sure which ones she should act on, or at all of any. 

She had acted on her feelings in the past and she had only hurt other people. She was unsure, the biggest statement of problems.

What would she take with her if she ran away? She was a princess for fucks sake, what did she have that would help her survive? Where would she go?

Would she find Hyejoo?

"I'm sorry Son Hyejoo, you didn't deserve this life. I ruined it."

I wonder when I'll see Chaewon again.

"Soon."

♥ ♥ ♥

She took careful steps as she walked down the corridors, any one could hear her and try to say something. She was supposed to be in her room anyways, everybody knew she  had never listened to her mother. 

She decided to take things that mattered to her and rage the kitchen for survival items.

She had a huge bag with her belongings she needed in it. Flash lights, water, food, clothes, shoes, everything she needed. In such a short time, she planned a get away.

But what sparked her heart the most was the fact that she was in the place of her older brother now.

Running away so she could be happy with someone she loves.

♥ ♥ ♥

Sneaking out past the sleeping guards was an ease to Chaewon, she danced right past them without a second thought that thy would wake up as she walked past them. And, of course, they continued snoring.

She tied her hair into a bun, taking a deep breath of fresh air. This is what she has needed these last few days, freshness and freedom.

She had a plan, to find trade someone a ride to out side the borders to Hyejoo. She wasn't sure Hyejoo would be there but she sure god damn hoped she would be. 

In earlier days she had the guards search up and down for her until the had finally realized she was no longer in the country, she could be anywhere. 

Chaewon's heart told her to leave, so she did. She believed it was time to start following herself and not her attitude.

She didn't look like herself, not her old self. When she realized how much of a bitch her eyes saw what she wanted to be. She's not perfect, but she's a lot damn better than she used to be.

She never thought she'd be in skinny jeans instead of a gown, she never believed she'd have her hair a mess. But here she was, trying to find a girl.

Hell, she never imagined chasing after a girl. A girl who she needed.

♥ ♥ ♥

A/N: spring break starts today  👀