six

Lonely was the right word for Hyejoo. She was completely unfazed at Chaewon's behavior, she did happen to slap her the other day also. She wouldn't be surprised if she framed her.

She layed under the friendly stars that comforted her from day and nights although you could only see them during the night. They were always with her.

There'd be the only ones to stay with her, since everybody never stays long enough to keep her happy.

Or comes at all. 

Hyejoo was being lazy, hiding in her room (even if it was a simple closet) and from the Min siblings who were looking for her.

Chaewon wasn't apologizing anytime, as if she ever did. Her rank meant she could do whatever she liked or wanted, including apologizing.

"Hyejoo?" A soft voice whispers.

She of course didn't answer, those three were nothing but trouble. She didn't want any more if their cruel family. She had some nothing wrong, yet she got punched.

Wonderful.

She can't even think in her own peace, everything is out for people to see. She hated this, not that many people have liking in her, so this was only adding to the pile.

She had done nothing wrong, she just had so much pure hatred and people always wanting to get at her. Whatever happened to sympathy?

It wasn't her fault she was cursed, it really wasn't. Yet everyone seemed to fucking despise her with all of their heart. 

Guess I'm the fucking curse.

"Hyejoo? It's just me, I won't hit you..."

"I-I don't hit Hyejoo. They're looking for you b-b-."

Hyejoo rolled her eyes in the dark closet, sure she was in the fucking closet, but it really wasn't her who was being childish was it?

"I promise Hyejoo."

She took in a sharp inhale of breath before standing up, hitting a couple things off dirty used clothes. 

She grimaced when unbolting the closet door and saw Jimin sitting on the floor.

"Is that a b-bad thing?"

Hyejoo ran a hand through her greased hair, thinking about how she would end up washing up later on in the day.

"Oh ok. Chaewon is looking for you." Jimin stated the facts.

The anxiety filled boy nodded his head, not sure what to say. He was scared he'd get on the quiet girls bad side. Like Chaewon, less she could do about it although.

She took out her notepad, having no way to communicate with the boy. 

Don't tell them I'm here please. 

"I won't. I've known Chaewon for some time now, she can be bit of a brat."

You think?

"I'm sorry Hyejoo. I-if this makes it any better I don't hate you. I think your nice, even though I've-nevermind."

I think you should go back to your husband, he would be worried not knowing where you are in this kingdom. You could end up dead for rolling the carpet.

"O-oh I'm sorry I intruded i hope you feel better. A-and! I'll try to tal-talk to C-"

"What the fuck?!"

*

A/N: y'all I'm doing a double update I feel bad for leaving readers with a cliff hanger 

This book is REALLY fucked up if I continue writing it the way I planned it

And this is kinda like some drama chapters with a bit of plot to satisfy you guys before shit breaks lose

And the 'shit' breaking lose is not the next chapter, just more plot. So opps.