forty-two

"So here's the plan. In about two days we are all going to go back into the country. The first step is we are going to disguise ourselves beforehand, especially Hyejoo, Chaewon, Jimin and I. Although Jimin isn't known by the kingdom, he's still special to me so shut up Chaewon."

"I didn't even say anything yet."

"Yet. Anyways, so Hyejoo and Chaewon will return to the castle as servants. When they get into the castle since they know it so well, they'll let a few of us in from the back when nobodies looking."

Chaewon nodded.

"During dinner, we will be serving the family...and as bad as it sound we're going to poison them? Nothing harmful, but to just knock them out for a couple hours. Chaewon, you can do that right?"

A few heads turned towards Chaewon.

"Yes I can."

Yoongi smiles, "Good. After this, when they're knocked out. We're going to gather all the kingdom and expose the hell out of mom and dad. Right Chae?"

"Right..."

"And everything can be normal," Hyejoo whispered. But Yoongi heard.

"Nothing will be normal for you Hyejoo, you'll be our queen."

"W-What?"

"Your older than Eunjin, and she's not completely your blood. Your also older than eighteen, you'll be our leader. The true one."

"Would if I don't want to be?"

"That's not how it works Hyejoo." Chaewon said.

Hyejoo frowned, was she really gonna rule over the kingdom?

"Princess Hyejooo, Princess Hyejooo!" Jimin teased.

"But why not you Yoongi? Your already married and your perfect to rule," Hyejoo tried to say.

"Well Hyejoo, I'm not apart of your royal blood line."

Hyejoo felt the uneasy feeling in her stomach, she didn't want to rule yet. She felt that she wasnt ready, she didn't exactly want to do this anymore.

♛ ♛ ♛

Chaewon leaned on into her own arms, a head ache surfacing in her mind. She wasn't exactly happy that Hyejoo would be in danger, but what could she do about it? 

Hyejoo was always in danger, from it being her to her mother and even to other kingdoms eventually. Chaewon would of course be happy for Hyejoo and Eunjin, but what would happen to her?

Would Hyejoo be too busy to be with her? Did Hyejoo want to be with her? She had kissed her, but what did that mean?

Chaewon was sure they needed to talk about that moment, but there were so many ifs and buts going through her head right now.

Yoongi tapped on her shoulder, interrupting her from her toxic mind.

"What's up Yoongs?"

"Hyejoo wants to talk to you."

Chaewon still wasn't used to hearing Hyejoo's lovely voice, it brought shivers to her spine.

"Oh ok thanks."

♛ ♛ ♛

A/N: somewhere between this chapter and fifty, ditty will have an official ending :(