fourteen

Nobody would talk to Hyejoo, that wouldn't tell her jack. No matter how many notes she passed in desperation.

Stay strong Hyejoo, you got this.

Across the room, the noisy side, were the gay couple who had kidnapped her. Jimin sitting in his lovers lap, while making eye contact with Hyejoo.

Oh the dirty look she gave him.

He whispered to Yoongi got up and pulled Jimin off of him and walked over to Hyejoo

"Hyejoo...hey."

Ignore him Hyejoo don't forget he kidnapped you.

"How are you?"

Does this bitch think I can talk? The fuck you talking to me for?

"You look lovely today I'm sure Cha-nevermind."

This is dumb. He's dumb.

"I'm really sorry Hyejoo but things had to be done."

WHAT ARE THE FUCKING 'THINGS'?!

"You can always come to Jimin and I for help Hyejoo. I know my sister fancied you so I'll take care of you while she waits for you."

Why would anyone marry this crack of dirt? He must be crazy.

"Which if you probably already know, but she has a emotion issue. Chae has been just different than others. I know I know, really fucking different."

Like when she punched me for no reason...

Yoongi stood up from his seat, "Have a nice day Hyejoo. I know it must be hard being you but the people here are more alike with you than you realize."

*

Hyejoos eyes were closed, she couldn't sleep.

She would admit it, she was terrified. This had to be some scary cult that was going to sacrifice her to a volcano. Her lips were trembling, she was gonna cry.

She didn't deserve this life.

She just thought, thought, life was out to get her.

But really, life fancied her.

*

*

*

A/N: watch out guys, one of these days your going to get seven updates :-:

Thanks for 2k guys,smsksjsksjsjily....... ily 🦋🦋🦋

Treat stream stream guys

Let's get them a first win???

Not a question, a statement. 

🦋🦋🦋🦋