twenty-three

A/N: there will be a prequel to ditty 

*

You like me? Hyejoo worse in a place of paper before sliding it to Yeeun.

"Uh, yeah...," she truthfully answered. She had thought about saying, yeah as a friend! But that wasn't going to work now.

Um I'm not sure what to say?

"I'm assuming you don't like me back so, I'm sorry Hyejoo. I shouldn't have—"

I understand it's okay Yeeun.

"I'm, uh, gonna go—"

Meet me in my room tonight. Which was something Yeeun didn't see in time.

♥ ♥ ♥

"Chaewon? Have you seen my chap stick?" Her mother asked.

"Not in a year mom, I think you might need a new one."

"Darn. Nayoung? Where is that girl," her mother said impatiently tapping her left foot. Which annoyed Chaewon very much.

"She's probably just doing some work mom."

"She's my personal assistant it's her job to be by my side when I need her."

"Didn't you ask her to go get your chapstick? You don't even know do you? She works hard mom stop being like that." Chaewon defended the poor girl after seeing how hard her mom worked her on the daily.

"Chaewon, dont talk about her and to me like that. She chose to have this job and she has to do it right, filthy."

Chaewon could see where she got the bratiness from now, her mom.

"Mom."

"What?!" She said aggravated at her daughter. 

"I'm leaving for the day, I don't want anyone to go with me either."

"You have to have someone go with you, you know the rules Chaewon."

"Well guess what? Today I don't and I'm not coming back."

What did I just do?

"Excuse you? You are not to leave this castle with out a chaperone. Do not talk to me in that manner ever Chaewon."

"No! Your s-so selfish mom! You don't care about ad all you want is to continue ruling over this kingdom! You treat people like shit, you even passed that trait onto me. And if I'm the first person to realize what I'm doing and to see it in you—I don't wanna be here."

"Min. Chaewon. You are not to leave your room for the rest of this day, end of discussion!"

"Fine, but don't come in my room, you won't feel any better."