nine

"A very long time ago there was t-this girl named Jungeun and she was mentally ill...," Jimin trailed off and took a deep breathe. "On days she'd have issues controlling her c-chaotic thoughts, but on days s-she didn't know how to control herself she tried d-dangerous things."

Hyejoos hand trembled, she didn't care about a dumb story. Her life was on the line.

"Jungeun! It's over now," her mother began to persuade her ill daughter.

"I-I can't! It's too much!" She held her mothers hand, sobbing of fear of her own self.

Later that night, she snuck out. She couldn't stand the danger she brought on her own family. She didn't want to hurt them, she climbed over the walls of the city, disappearing from society that night.

"She left the kin-kingdom and created a refuge for the ill runaways. When the country found out they kept it a secret but eventually...word got out. The city shut it down..."

Jimin stopped as he felt himself beginning to stutter.

"Then...the city saw how disgusting w-the I'll were, t-they opened the camp back up and began sending all of the sick behind the boundary."

Hyejoo wouldn't belive him, really, she wouldn't. He's a liar.

"B-but know it's out of countrol, they want back in."

"No!" Jungeun screamed as the soldier dipped all of studies into the flaming pit of hell called fire.

"You don't know how hard I've worked! We would've been normal!"

They soldiers didn't care, they did what they had to do. It was their job, destroy it all. They didn't care why, they just wanted to get behind the walls and be safe again.

"You'll see, you'll see!" Jungeun screamed. "You'll be surprised when we ta-," that's when they shot her. She was cut off, her hands grabbing her stomach. Sure she'd spend her last moments in her second brain, but she didn't care. She wanted them to burn.

"Y-you'll...burn. Lik-like me!"

Hyejoo grabbed her stomach as if she had been shot herself. 

Jungeun grabbed her torch, throwing it at the exit. The bushes caught flame. 

"I-I'm sorry Hyejoo...but you know what this means?"

"Burn with me!"

"We're ill."

*

*

*

A/N: i love me, walk like me