thirty-one

Eunjin, was the girls name, they had said about zero words to each other.

"Hyejoo...meet Eunjin, your little sister."

I've seen her before...but where? Is it just because she looks like me?

"I don't have any family."

"Don't be so hard headed Hyejoo, do you need some time to think? Do you want to continue this conversation tomorrow?"

"Yes."

Hyejoo closed her eyes, waiting to wake up. But of course that didn't happen, the girl and Jimin had left. Leaving behind a track of regret.

♥ ♥ ♥

Chaewon eyed the doors, "Are you sure?"

"Yes absolutely Chaewon, go inside."

"I-I'm...scared."

"Listen girl, we spent three days out in the wilderness getting you here. If you don't go in and get your girl...I'm pushing you in." Jiwoo said sassily.

Chaewon exhaled, the feeling bubbling in her stomach. Butterflies.

"Here I go."

♥ ♥ ♥ 

"I think she's crying."

"Well did you go hard on her?"

"Of course not Yoongi...I would never."

"I know you wouldn't, I think she might be experiencing some emotions right now...and not good ones."

Jimin sighed, "I hope she's okay Yoongi."

"She will be, she'll be okay when she gets in her head. She's going to be so happy when she has her sist—"

His door bursted open, revealing a girl who looked like she had just been mauled by a bunch of bears. Yoongi grabbed Jimins hand pulling him close to him but let go when he recognized that smile.

"Nice to see you too brother."

"Chaewon!? H-how did you get here???" Yoongi gasped.

She raised he hands in the air, "Get this, I have no fucking idea!"