epilogue

"Don't you think...she's so pretty?"

"Uhm...Chaewon...I'm gay."

"So am I? What's that got to do with anything?"

"I'm a guy."

"Yeah and I'm a girl."

"Chaewon."

"Yoongi."

"Chaewon..."

"Yoongi..."

"Literally shut up."

"Uhm excuse me? Fight me."

Hyejoo snickered at her wife's cute arguing with her older brother. It was extremely cute seeing her fight with him considering how much they loved each other as family.

"Chae, babe, can you come here?"

Chaewon immediately walked towards her wife with a big smile on her face, "Whats up?"

"Just want hugs."

Chaewon giggled before grabbing her wife's hand, Hyejoo thought this was life. This was her reality. She was holding her lovers hand, a queen, married to a queen, and had a loving family to be with.

Chaewon, Yoongi, Jimin, and Eunjin. They weren't all related by blood, but they were more family then anyone out there. 

"Stop being adorable," Chaewon said kissing the tip of Hyejoos nose. 

Hyejoo took of her crown, placing in on top of her dresser, specifically her mother's she had found in her old chambers.

"Still can't believe I'm not cleaning the gutters right now," Hyejoo admitted to Chaewon.

"Yeah...I love you."

Hyejoo layed down next to Chaewon, hopping in the covers next to her. Chaewon was the warmest, cutest, fluffiest ball of light. She really made her the happiest. 

And the same way Chaewon felt with Hyejoo.

"You know what I can't believe? That I still fucking missed Yoongi's wedding."

♛ ♛ ♛

A/N: thank you so so so much for reading...I literally thought of this story while listening to everyday I love you! and guess what? everyday I think of his much I love you guys for making this story one of my best. thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️

until next time?