thirty-six

"I care about you a lot Hyejoo. And I can't go without telling y-you. The day you left...I was very angry. I made a bunch of dumb laws about it you and god I was so mad. I wanted to be you in that moment, you got freedom." Chaewon began. 

"The first time Yoongi left, I helped him, but I couldn't go. I was far too young Hyejoo. He told me that he'd take me one day, and I thought that when he came back...I thought it was time. But then he took you instead, I was so jealous."

Hyejoo shifted to against the wall to relax her back.

"All these years, I've been so evil to you. When really, I deserved that. I've been a bitch, a jerk, a brat and so much more. I'm speaking to you because I'm sorry. Your an amazing, perfect girl who got a turn at life and it wasn't the best. And I hurt you, so so many times."

Hyejoo's heart squeeze her, Chaewon was crying. At first Hyejoo had thought Chaewon was here to yell at her, but this was so much more to her. Chaewon was apologizing to her.

"I'm sorry Hy-Hyejoo! You didn't deserve that, and I know that now. And I care so much and I just can't understand why I was like that. You have such an beautiful heart...I hope that you can accept my apology. I really am sorry Hyejoo, I really am." Chaewon cried pouring her heart out.

Hyejoo could feel her hands shaking, she longed to hug the crying girl and to tell her that it would be okay. But would it? What would happen if Hyejoo forgave Chaewon? 

"Y-Yes..."

"What?" Chaewon misheard Hyejoo's tiny voice.

"Yes, I forgive you."