eight

Hyejoos mind was ablaze, her surroundings were not as she had assumed when she woke up. A bumpy road waking her up, lying a cold hard floor. 

She sat up, still not understanding that she was in danger.

"Is she up?"

"Yeah, what do w-we do?"

"Just...just tell her what she needs to know."

"Me?"

"Yes you, careful. Just like I did with you baby, don't scare her. It's gonna be a lot."

"O-okay."

Hyejoo scratched her head, her eyes blinking a few times. Soon enough, a curtain opened. Revealing her once kind acquaintance, or as she assumed as so.

"H-hey..."

Hyejoo pulled the cloth she was laying with, that some how was better than hers she usually layed with a night, close to her chest. Knowing that she wouldn't be comfortable with guys seeing her in her night gowns. Even if they were gay. They were nothing scandalous, she just wouldn't want people to see her in her night gowns.

What's going on?

"God, Chaewon's gonna be livid." Hyejoo heard from the front seat. 

Another bump in the road caused the small boy to bounce up in the air dealing with how light he was.

"Ow!"

"Are you okay?" The boy in the front yelled.

"F-fine!"

The boy reached for Hyejoo, which she rejected by pulling her hand back harshly. She did not want him to touch her hand like that, it was weird. She barely knew him.

"Good morning Hyej-afternoon. Y-your probably wondering where you a-are?"

Hyejoo gave a straight face, ready to jump out of the moving truck.

"Y-Yeah...your in the middle of nowhere."

Hyejoo jumped up, her joints snapping being not have moved comfortably in a while. She looked out the window, only seeing moving trees and a quickly gone bunny. Her eyes widened and she felt like screaming, but couldn't.

"D-dont be scared Hyejoo!"

Omg...the crazy gay couple has kidnapped me and is going to murder me! I-I-I always thought it would be Chaewon...

"Let me explain...what's going on."

Hyejoos breath was haulted, she couldn't take her time correctly. She couldn't process the fact that she had been kid napped by the prince of a kingdom and his husband.

*

*

*

A/N: a short little kids (not really) fill chapter before I hit y'all with the shit on Thursday 😎😎😎