forty

Chaewon's eyes widened, Hyejoo was kissing her. She had soft lips, just as she had thought. Her worries had disappeared and had been replaced with such a beautiful euphoric state. She hadn't thought that's Hyejoos lips would be this perfect. 

Their lips...had touched each other's.

Hyejoo felt accomplished having kissed Chaewon, it made her smile. She held Chaewon by the waist, which was quite small. No surprise there, Chaewon could eat anything she wanted and still weight like a penny for some odd reason. But it wasn't a bad thing of course.

Chaewon was a beautiful girl, same with Hyejoo. They accompanied each other's looks welly. You could easily see them has a power couple, or even the couple of the country. 

"So...your a princess?" Chaewon asked. Chaewon hadn't really thought about this, how they had switched roles in the kingdom. Even though it hadn't happened, it had always been the truth. The truth hurt sometimes, she'd get used to that eventually.

Hyejoo nodded, "I-I guess so."

Chaewon frowned a bit, the truth was beginning to hit her.

Hyejoo saw her unhappiness and looked down at Chaewon before giving a shy smile. "But I'll make you my queen one day."

♥ ♥ ♥

A/N: check out @chuuyourfood 's new story! it's called "Midnight eyes" !

I've chosen the song for this fic! Any Fineapples? 🍍