"Be My Girlfriend?"

"Me too." And I do know. "We'll find a place." I wink at him.

I swim to the side of the pool and wrap my towel around myself. "But come on handsome, you and I have dunny duty to do."

*****

Emma P.O.V

"So how does it go?"

"I like my hips, I like my thighs, I like my breasts, they're very nice." Fleur sings, doing the most random and weird dance moves.

"James likes your thighs." John laughs, pointing at me like a little schoolboy.

"Shut up." I throw Anne's pillow at him. "Sing it again!"

Just as she's about to sing, the Galah's and the Koala's walk into camp. "Hey guys," Noel greets them. "How was it?"

Every single one of the victims trots in, covered in mealworms and crickets and smelling disgusting.

"We had to sit on this bike thing, and then pedal and catch these golden tokens."

Malique ends up going into full detail about the trial, and while he does, Fleur and I struggle to make eye contact with him or Emily. Hopefully camp won't be too awkward from now on.

"But two of us won immunity and a meal tonight," Sair announces. "And that was Mal and Emily."

Of course, it was.

I hear Fleur sigh from beside me, maybe a little bit louder than she thought.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Emily frowns.

"What?"

"You sighed." Emily furrows. "Why so moody?"

Fleur clenches her teeth together. "Look, I just don't like the way you've treated me over the past few days."

"What?" Emily scowls. "What the hell have I done to you? You've been moody ever since Mal and I got together!"

"I have not," Fleur jumps up. "I just don't think you took my feelings into consideration."

Everyone else just sits and stares at the both of them, not really sure of anything to say. Should I break it up? Should I just sit and watch?

"Girls, can we stop? Please." Sair asks them pleadingly. "Not right now, ok?"

"Keep your mouth shut, Sair." Emily bites, obviously wanting to work up some fight. "What's up with you, Fleur?"

And finally, she breaks out. "You know I liked Mal, and you went and dated him!"

"Wait-," Mal tries to stop them, but Emily just shouts over the top of his minuscule voice.

"Why should I have to get your approval? It's not my fault that you didn't ask him out when I said so! I like him too and-,"

"Emily!" Mal finds his voice, giving me goosebumps.

Once again, the whole camp emerges into silence.

Then Mal asks "... Fleur. Can I talk to you in private?"

She looks around to me.

"Go." I nod.

Fleur and Mal walk up to the creek, hoping to sort out the tensions before dinner. If they don't, then it's going to be extremely awkward.

"Emily," I sigh, standing up and wiping my hands down. "What's gotten into you lately?"

She stays completely silent.

"What is it Em?" John presses her too. "Something is on your nerves."