Sex In The Creek

As soon as I tuck the doll into bed, the klaxon roars, revealing our success. "Right. Now I'm getting out of this crap hole."

*****

Emma P.O.V

"We're back!" I skip back into the main camp, trying not to stand on any pointy twigs or to be pierced by thorns. "And we did it! We have a luxury breakfast!"

"Oh my god!" Emily squeals, jumping up from her bed, stretching herself out, and then belting over to hug John, Harry and I. "Do you know how much I'm craving beans right now?"

"Me too." John nods. "We are going to eat like kings!"

"And queens!" I chuckle. "Speaking of kings ... where's James?"

Fleur's attention turns to me with a face of mischievousness and playfulness. "He went down to the creek a while ago. Go and have a look for him, would you?"

I leave the boys to explain the grimy details of the trial, whilst I trail the paths towards the creek. Taking a left in the fork in the road, I scale down a small rockface to the makeshift poolside.

"James?"

"...James?"

My heart clenches in my chest.

As I approach the creek, I spot the lit candles around the edge that delve through the darkness, casting a gorgeous dance on the softly moving lake water. Each candle is surrounded by rose petals, freshly picked from one of the bushes by the Telegraph.

The water has a few floating petals in too, and vines from the treetops have been tied together to form a heart shape that lays against a rock.

"Emma."

The air is calm, warm and content. In the middle of the creek stands a boy, blonde silky swept hair, shirtless whilst only in his swimming trunks. "Do you like it?"

"Oh my god." I study every cute detail. "How did you do this?"

"Fleur helped." James chuckles, scratching the back of his head with anxiety. "But I wanted to do something special."

I love him.

"Come on. Get in."

I strip off my stinking clothes, leaving me in my white and silver bikini. "You look stunning." He studies each curve of my body whilst I descend into the water - it's warmer than usual.

"You didn't have to do this for me."

"But I wanted to." James grins. "I wanted to have some alone time with you."

I float through the water with as much elegance as I can muster; the water rises to my waist. Step by step, I move into James' abs and slink my arms around his waist. "Thank you, baby boy."

"Don't thank me."

His fingers gently caress the back of my head, causing my eyes to shut as a baby would

"That feels so good."

I stand for a while, letting the warmth radiating between us.