'I Love You, Emma'

As it comes to an end, all of the campmates erupt in applause. As I wipe the tears away from my cheeks, my gorgeous boy comes and kisses me.

"Oh my god." John claps. "Fabulous! Just fabulous!"

*****

Emma P.O.V

"Cheers to new friends," I raise my glass of red wine. "To everyone who has made these past two weeks just perfect!" All of us raise our wine glasses, honouring the campmates who couldn't join us, and cherishing these memories for as long as forever.

"Look. A jukebox!" Emily belts up towards it, examining its luminescent colours. "Can I pick the first song?"

"Sure."

She reads the songs on the tiny tokens laid out on the bar top. Cautiously she examines every single one and then slots the first one in. "You will all know this song."

The classic 'Come on Eileen' blasts out the speakers - just the sound of proper music makes me feel euphoric. "Come on Em!" Emily pulls me up from my seat to dance with her. I take her hands and begin to get my boogie on, showing off my Strictly skills.

We dance for what seems like hours. "My turn!" James announces, getting up from his seat nonchalantly. He observes each music token individually, before picking up one. "Fleur, Emma, Emily? You have to dance to this one."

As the beat drops, Fleur's gasp confirms the song. "Sax!" She springs up like a Duracell bunny. "Come on Emma! This is our song."

Even though I'm dripping in beads of sweat, I force myself up for one more energetic dance. "Give it to me!" The girls and I merge into the same dance routine - the moves are a lot better timed (because John isn't singing it). This song - not only a banger - but it brings back so many memories from our jungle experience so far.

This is the song that we danced to, just before James revealed we were together.

"Do the wriggle!" Our cockney grandad belts over the tune. "Do the wriggle!"

At the end of the song, we decide to merge into some karaoke. Emily and John - a unique pair - belt out many songs from Mamma Mia, whilst Anne and Harry create some hilarious renditions of ABBA's top hits. My two ultimate best friends - James and Fleur - create their own version of The Vamps 'Can We Dance' that could be an EP in itself.

"Woop Woop!" I give a standing ovation.

"Go on Emma! You're next."

"What?"

"Yeah, Emma!" John begins a wave of excitation.

"Fine!" I give in. "...And I think I know what song."

I step up to the jukebox and rummage through the tokens, searching for its name. "Bingo."

It's a yellow and orange faded disc with a song from 'The Greatest Showman' carved in cursive. "Oh my god!" John squeals as the song begin to reach the first verse.

I step up in front of my jungle family, take the white microphone off of the wooden mic stand and begin to sing.

"Ladies and gents this is the moment you've waited for."

"AHHH!" Fleur screams, recognising the lyrics. My boyfriend and best friend eject themselves from their seats, coming to join in with the singing and dancing.

"This is the Greatest Show!"

Throughout the song, everyone arises from their bums to dance to my dreadful singing skills - even Anne gets up for a boogie.