Celebrity Cyclone

"Let's go," Fleur squeals. As she runs, her cape floats out behind her, and its one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

*****

Emma P.O.V

"How cool is this!" I call in a breath, looking over the colossal clearing. A massive platoon of blue plastic is spread across the floor with three stars imprinted in neon yellow. With fans and buckets of balls and speakers lining across the side, a huge pool of murky water at one end is adjacent to a wooden frame, that holds three stars of different sizes.

At the end of the runway is a turntable with a black and white spiral patterned on the wood. Right at the other end, a ginormous ramp with a metal container at the top, holding gallons of mystery fluid. "Hey, guys!"

"Hello!" Dec waves. "How are we all?"

"Excited!" We all cheer, my eyes glued to the trial.

"How does it feel to be the final four?"

"Awesome." Fleur comments, still mesmerised at the sight of the trial. "This is what we've all been waiting for."

"Well, let's get you all started shall we?"

"This is Celebrity Cyclone. Now in this challenge, all you have to do is complete it before the 10 minutes are up. Fleur, Emma and James will all start on the turntable. John, as you are injured, you will stand on the sidelines."

"On the fireball, John, you will grab the smallest star and throw it into the starting pool. Then one of you will dive into the pool, grab the star, and take it to the first marker. After that's been done, Dec will wave the flag. John, you will throw in the second biggest star, and the next celebrity will go and collect it and move to the second marker. John, you then throw in the largest star, and the third celebrity will collect it and move to the marker furthest away."

"Obviously, you don't have to do the trial and you will end up going back to camp empty-handed. If you want to stop the trial at any point, just shout I'm a Celebrity, but we probably won't hear you!"

I chuckle. "Let's do this."

"So John, you will be on the sidelines," Dec points to his starting position. "But Emma, Fleur and James, you now need to sort out which order you are going to go in?"

"I'd quite like to go last?" I raise a hand. "But I really don't mind."

"Well, a girl has never gone last before," Dec suggests. "Maybe it's time for a change?"

John, Fleur and I are all strong candidates, but we decide that James will go first for a strong start, Fleur will head up second and I'll power to the third marker.

"Making history today." I joke. "I'm doing it for the girls!" Thinking back on the days Anne, Sair and Emily left, I know they'll be proud, doing this for femininity and all.

"Well, let's get you all in position then."

Trenching down the muddy path, onto the tarp and slipping over to the turntable, the three of us all end up huddled like penguins when the table begins to spin. John stands in the sinking mud, ready to grab the stars off of the wooden contraption. "Good luck everyone! You're in position."