First To Go & Camp Kisses

As James leans over and kisses me, the whole camp ruptures into applause.

I guess thats one more thing I can add to things I've gained from my jungle experience.

A boyfriend!

*****

Emma P.O.V

Morning ...

"Good morning," My boyfriend kisses my forehead longingly. "How did you sleep?"

The truth? Terrible. Just the thought of someone leaving makes my stomach churn, and I know that there's no possibility of it being me due to immunity.

"I slept well," I peck his lips.

Rice and beans are weird this morning. Not the actual taste of rice and beans, but the way that we have to eat, knowing it'll be our last meal together.

"Doomsday folks," Noel sits beside the fire and takes a sip of his water. "If I go, Harry gets my razor.

"Score!" He shouts, which is hilarious coming out of a 72-year-old man's mouth.

The minutes tick by, and the results approach.

"Well everyone," I announce. "I love you all. To the class of 2018!"

We all let out a roar of applause and screams, making the worst into the most positive possible situation.

And then the presenters walk in.

"Hello celebrities," Holly greets in a lower tone than usual.

"Go away!" John begs. "Please!"

"I'm sorry, but we are here to reveal who the public has been voting to save. The celebrity with the fewest votes will leave camp immediately. Of course: Emma, Fleur, James, Malique and Emily, you are all immune from the vote."

"So in no particular order,"

"Anne, the public has decided ... it's not you."

"Nick ... it's not you."

"Noel ... it might be you."

"Harry ... it's not you."

"John ... it's not you."

"Which means that Sair, it might be you."

"The public has been voting. The first celebrity to leave I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018 is ..."

The suspense is horrible.

"Noel."

My heart sinks.

After Holly and Dec have left, Noel makes the rounds of hugs and goodbyes. When he gets to me, he hugs me into his well-built chest.

"Look after my camp, yeah?" He winks. "You're a good egg, Em. Have fun in here."

And just like that, we're back to ten.

All of us cross a small bridge over the stream to an area under the overhanging rope bridges, where we can all look up and wave goodbye. "Can you believe it?" Anne questions.

As Noel heads over the jungle canopy to freedom, we all wave up to him. I know how much he wanted to see Liz, so maybe he was the right choice.

"Let's get back to camp," Malique shrugs. "Dibs on his razor!"

"Oi, you kid! That's mine!" Harry makes a hilarious attempt to chase him.

The moment I step back into camp, it's dull. Noel had a presence about him, whether it be his mischevious side or general humour, he'll be dearly missed.