'Come Live With Me?'

She doesn't have to say anything else.

Instead, I strip down to my boxers. I then pull the duvet back over myself, pull Emma's chest to my chest and stroke my hands through her hair until she falls asleep.

*****

Emma P.O.V

"Welcome to British Airways! We hope you have a lovely flight!"

James, Cassy and I find out seats which are placed a few back from Dec and Holly. The entirety of the I'm a Celebrity crew is flying back to England today, and gosh am I excited to see my family again.

"Welcome to flight BA0472 from Gold Coast Airport to Heathrow Airport Terminal 5. Flight time is an estimated 24 hours. The weather is looking nice over the Pacific Ocean, so we should have a very easy flight today and tomorrow." The Pilot announces. "And I want to say what an honour it is to fly the I'm a Celebrity team today, especially the new Queen of the Jungle."

My face turns the colour of a tomato.

23 hours later ...

"Emma... Emma, beautiful? Wake up, baby." A husky voice rasps into my ear. I seem to have fallen asleep on his shoulder. "We're about to land in London."

I take a look out of the window. Outside, the whole of London bustles and hustles, contrasting the tranquillity of jungle life. The skyscrapers and office building are all lit up with business deals and money transactions, just like London always is.

It takes five minutes to touch down on the runway. Once the seatbelt signs are switched off, I stand up from my seat and stretch out the cramps in my legs.

"Thank you." I beam to a glamorous black-haired air hostess, pulling my pink hand luggage behind me. The air of London is more bitter than Australia as it's almost Christmas. A frosted glaze coats the floor whilst we walk into the 'arrivals' section of the airport.

One thing I noticed on the flight is that Kirstie and Mal were nowhere to be seen. Whether they got a separate flight, or flew in the hold with the cases, it makes no difference to me.

Getting a flight of 500 people through passport control and baggage reclaim takes an extended amount of time, standing around waiting for my neon yellow bag against many other yellow neon bags. But finally, James, John, myself and all of our other campmates find our bags.

James and I make our way through the exits and finally take a right into to the arrivals lounge, where our family and friends are waiting.

My mum has been messaging me ever since we landed - my phone is flooded.

As James and I step around the corner, hand in hand with our cases rolling behind us, a gigantic roar of applause and bellowing screams echoes through the entire airport.

Thousands of people are screaming my name.

"Emma!" I spot my parents amongst the front of the crowd. "Emma! You're home!"

I drop my case and belt it over to my parents, jumping into my mum's arms. "Congratulations on becoming Queen of the Jungle, sweetie!"

"Thank you, mum." I kiss her cheeks, feeling her radiate motherly warmth.

After saying hello to my parents and the families of all the other campmates, the next hour, even though I'm exhausted, proceeds of pictures with fans, signing autographs (which is the weirdest experience ever).

"Can I get a hug?" A little Welsh teenage girl comes up and taps me. "Congratulations on Queen of the Jungle by the way!"

"Awh, thank you." I hug the little thirteen year old. "I'm glad you liked the show!"