Wall Of Fame

"Wait ... where is she?" I frown. "Where is Kirstie?"

"I think your sister is taking care of her."

She might be dead then.

*****

Emma P.O.V

"Bye Cassy," I hug my sister farewell. "I'll see you soon, yeah?"

"Definitely." She kisses my cheek. "We're just a bridge walk away. You enjoy your last few days, yeah? I'll see you really soon."

I hug Scott goodbye, and then move to Sandra. "You're a lucky woman," I whisper. "Your husband is quite something."

"Thank you, my love. It'll be nice to have a few days to myself in the peace and quiet though." She laughs. "Ta ta everyone."

The final person to say goodbye to is the blonde grub. My boyfriend stands beside me, with his arm holding me tight and secure in his waist. "Bye, Kirstie."

She blanks me. "Bye James," She winks. "Good luck with this ... thing, of yours. When you get back on the outside, we'll pick things back up where we left off."

I try so hard not to scream.

"Get out, Kirstie."

"Oh, silly Emma." She says vindictively. "This boy will never love you like-,"

James uses the hand on my hip and slips it into my back pocket, pulling and spinning me so my chest lays on his. He bombards his lips into mine, kisses me mightily, and pulls away.

"Sorry. My heart has been stolen."

"Oh, you little-,"

"Kirstie!" My sister threatens. "Get your filthy mitts off of them."

Kirstie storms off under my sister's orders. "See you soon, sis." She winks, following Scott, Sandra and Kirstie up the path and out of the jungle outback.

Phew.

I stumble over to one of the logs, take a seat, and rest my head in my hands. "You ok, Em?"

"I'm just a bit shaken up." It's like you can hear my heart pounding. "Thank you though, John."

"You didn't deserve any of that." Fleur trembles. "James, you didn't either."

My boyfriend takes the seat beside me, drapes his arm over my shoulders, and I bury my head into the crevice in his neck. "I didn't expect her to turn up."

"I know, baby. Thanks for sticking up for me."

The evening becomes merrier over dinner - five meals worth of crocodile tail. Despite Harry complaining frantically that he can't eat the meals that he won for us, he wolfs down his meal in just a matter of seconds.

"I have a message!" Fleur sings. "Celebrities! Tonight, you will be giving camp awards in the 'Wall Of Fame'! The public has been rating you in various different categories, and you must try and match the order. When you think you have the correct order, press the green button. The better you do, the better the treat for camp!"

Two rangers lift in a table, placing it west of our campfire. Positioned on top are our jungle portraits, framed in gold plated metal - they highlight how much weight the five of us have lost. "You do the first one, Fleur."

Fleur launches herself towards the table, lifts up the board, and reveals the first category.

"Funniest campmate?" Fleur riles. "Harry, definitely!"