006. Talk To Me

Johnny's POV

After school

It was 3 o'clock, and it was time to go home. I lurked around every corner. Trying to sneak my way to my locker, and out the door without being spotted. Sadly, things didn't go my way. I peeked around the corner, before feeling a tap on my shoulder.

"Trying to avoid me I bet." A voice stated. I turned around, and saw Mackenzie standing there avoiding my eyes.

"I'm not avoiding anybody. And if I was, it wouldn't be you either. So just leave me alone ok?" I stated then walked to my locker. Soon enough she came strutting behind me.

"Didn't I say leave me alone?" I opened my locker, and gathered my things. Knowing her stubbornness, it wouldn't take a genius to know she's still standing behind me. At one point when we were dating it was cute, but now, it's just plain annoying.

"CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!?"I whispered yell trying not to make a scene. She didn't answer. I could see her shadow on the locker next to mine, so she was there.

"Hello? Leave! Walk. Away. Please?" Still silent. I finally gave in to her tactic and turned around to see her crying limp figure. Her eyes were glued to my locker. I slowly turned around, and immediately I regretted it.

 I slowly turned around, and immediately I regretted it

Note:

My love for you is like the raging sea,
So powerful and deep it will forever be.
Through the storm, wind, and heavy rain,
It will withstand every pain.

"Look, Mackenzie, what you did to me was terrible. Unforgivable. I have trust issues and you know it. I mean I used to hurt myself, because I felt nobody loved me anymore. Because they gave up. Then you came along. You changed me. And on top of that my best fri-"

"I'm sorry Johnny. It didn't mean to happen. If I could take it back, I would. But I can't. I don't want us to be like this for the rest of the year. Matter of fact ever. Johnny please, just talk to me." I couldn't help but laugh. Laugh at how stupid I was to ever let her in. To let myself fall low enough to fall for her.

"Don't talk to me. Don't look at me. And I don't even care? if you think about me. I don't want any part of you Mackenzie. You broke my trust, and now. Now you just have to live with it"

Bell rings

I slammed my locker, and stormed off bumping people on the way. A sob threatening to escape my throat. My head ached, my body felt limp. Nothing mattered to me anymore. I can't feel anything. Then it came to me

I've had this feeling before

"John are you ok?" A male voice asked from behind me. I wobbled around, and Carson was standing right there with a worried look in his eyes.

"W-what?"

"Are you ok? You don't look too good." He asked once again. I put my hand on my forehead, and sweat dripped down my hand like a waterfall. Next thing I know, I'm filled with void and emptiness. The last time I felt like this, it wasn't good at all. I just wish I could have realized it sooner.

"I-I can't." I stuttered

"You can't what John?"

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"