015. Again

Johnny's POV

"I know you're not talking!" I shouted. Her face grew red each passing second.

"What's that suppose to mean?" She clenched her jaw folding her arms across her chest. She knew exactly what I meant. She just wants me to say it.

"You cheated on me. You kissed my best friend. I've known him a lot longer than I have you. I can forgive him. You can't get mad when I want some space." I said

"I understand you want some space but why her? Why Nadia?" She whispered

"Kenzie you were there for me when no one else was. You kept me going. And I love you for that. But Nadia was there for me at the hospital when no one else was. And when she was we had a connection that I can't explain. I don't know if it's love or not. But it's something strong." I spoke. I looked up to see her crying. Tears were coming down her cheeks I don't even think she noticed.

"What did you feel then? Love, like. What?" She said wiping her tears.

"I don't know what I feel for her, it's something fragile. I know how Nadia can get. If she messes up I don't know what I will do honestly." I could feel tears pricked the side of my eyes but I quickly wiped them away.

"I still love you, Johnny. So much that you don't even know. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm happy for you and Nadia because I'm not. I'm jealous as hell. I want you, Johnny. I need you." I was speechless at this point. I didn't know what to say.

"I still love you too. But I wanna try someone new. Someone who hasn't cheated on me. She said she was a changed person and that she'll try to make friends with you guys again." He explained

"Are you serious? I bet she's messed up tons lives already while she's been here" I said annoyed again, he sighed sitting back down in the chair.

"Why do you hate her so much?" He asked

"Well, I knew she liked you when we were dating. I guess it just escalated from there. Now that she's dating you That amplified." I explained. He nodded his head.

Door opens

"I'm hoping to see you soon." Mrs. Jones said walking out of her office. Johnny's parents walked out behind her.

Mackenzie's POV

"Mackenzie. What are you doing here?" Meredith asked coming up to hug me. I recalled getting kicked out of class but I do not feel like arguing with the principal right now.

"I was just going to the bathroom when I saw Johnny sitting in the office. I missed him and wanted to catch up." I lied. Mere nodded her head walking up to Johnny handing him a piece of paper. I'm guessing his new schedule.

"You should be heading back to class now. The bell will ring in 5 minutes to say." Mrs. Jones indicated opening the door, I internally rolled my eyes saying goodbye and walking down the hallway.

Phone rings

"Hey, Annie where are you?" I asked Annie while walking out of the office.

"I'm by the gym can you come?" She asked quietly. Her voice was hoarse and scratchy.

"Sure what's wrong?" I interrogated. I knew she would crack under pressure.

"Who do you think?" She said

"Nadia?" I sighed

"Yeah. I'll tell you what she did later." I said okay and hung up the phone angrily. I knew she would mess up. And I know shell hurt Johnny in the process. Just like I did.

The hallway wasn't filled with kids because the bell hasn't rung yet. I got to the gym and I could see Annie's back facing me.

"Annie!" I called slowing down to her. She turned around and her skin was red and irritated.

"Jesus, what happened to you?" I asked pulling her to the nearest bathroom. I went through my purse pulling out skin wipes for her face

"It was Nadia. She literally dumped her tray onto my face and my skins been like this ever since." She elucidated. I knew this was a terrible thing to feel but relief and sorrow washed over me. Relief because I knew I was right about Nadia. Sorrow because I wouldn't want to be the one to tell Johnny his girlfriend dumped her lunch on one of his best friends

"I knew she was still a bitch. How could she do that?" I gasped but I knew who Nadia was. She downgrades people she thinks is lesser than her or just isn't important. She's been jealous of Annie and me since day one and it was obvious.

"You know how she is. She doesn't need a reason she just does it." Annie said wiping her face. All I could think about was how we're going to tell Johnny about this. Obviously, she doesn't plan on it because she knows what's gonna happen.

"We need to tell Johnny," Annie said as if reading my mind. I nodded my head in agreement. She threw away the wipes and we headed down to the principles office.

Bell rings

The bell rang and the hallway was soon crowded with anxious teenagers. It was the last class of the day before it was time for home. I was excited to go home and take a breather for myself.

"There he is. At his locker." Annie pointed out. I looked over and there he was with Nadia. Of course, she couldn't keep his hands off of him and he looks rather uncomfortable.

"She needs to keep her hands to herself. Johnny doesn't like to be touched like that" I said mainly to myself. If there was one word to describe what I was feeling? It was jealousy. I was envious.

"Johnny you wanna come to my house after school? We could hang out?" Nadia asked grabbing Johnny's shoulder quite harshly. He was taken back at the gesture but nodded his head quickly as if he had no other choice

"Great. It'll be loads of fun." With that, the last bell rang, and Nadia was on her way to class. I walked up today Johnny tapping his shoulder, he turned around and his face grew bright pink.

"Hey Kenzie, Annie. Is everything ok?" He asked closing his locker. We had about 2 minutes to get to class so we have to make this quick.

"John, did Nadia tell you what happened with her and Annie?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest with my famous 'I told you what so' face.

"Yeah, she said she had tripped over some water on the floor. She tried to apologize but you ran away before she could. Are you ok?" He said and I could've smacked him there.

"What?" Annie screamed

Last bell

"Look guys I have to go, but I'll see you guys tomorrow." He said before running to class.