017. Bad Girls Get Caught P.1

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM!

Johnny's POV

After class

I fumed out of the class trying my absolute best to ignore Nadia. I could hear her shouts for me to slow down or wait for her but that was the one thing I didn't want to do.

"Johnny wait up!" She screamed louder.  I turned down a crowded hall moving in front of every moving person possible. Aiming she lost sight of me.

"Fine!" Was the final thing I heard her say before the bell rings. I sighed turning down the opposite hallway hoping I wouldn't be too late for class.

"John!!" A different voice yelled this time. I looked behind me to see Carson jogging towards me. I gave him a small smile stopping for a while to let him catch up.

"Heard what happened in class. Y'all not doing to good huh?" He asked.

"You think?" I derided not really in the mood to bring up past events.

"I'd hate to say I told you so but. I told you so!" He exclaimed but purposely saying the final expression louder. He tapped my back and entered the already in session class.

I tiptoed into the room Carson following suit behind me. We were trying not to get caught by the teacher. If you didn't know and unexcused tardy is a-

"Detention. Both of you." Mr. Reznick called not taking his eyes off the board. I groaned straightening my back and walking normally to my desk, having nothing else to lose but my sanity.

"Nice idea. I'll make sure to send postcards from home." Brandon laughed from behind us. I raised my fist in the air for a few seconds before raising my middle finger.

"Back at you."

After class

I grabbed my detention slip off of the desk hurrying to my last class of the day. Being a free period is my official last period, I could just go home anyhow. Well, usually.

Phone rings

"What?!" I answered bitterly. Hayden was the last person I wanted to talk to right now.

"John, you need to get that girl of yours under control." Hayden lectured. I rolled my eyes knowingly. The talk of the day had been Nadia and I. It's not a surprise it was her he wanted to talk about.

"Nadia?" I confirmed.

"No, Nadia. Yes her!" He scoffed. He has the nerve to talk to me this way. He and his half-assed apologies can go to hell.

"First off why the hell are you yelling at me? I didn't do anything remember. It was Nadia." I defended.

"Yeah, your girlfriend. We didn't have these problems with Kenzie, did we?" He fumed. The line went silent. I knew he regretted the words that came out his mouth but it was too late.

"No, but was this before or after I caught you two eating each other before school? Please refresh my memory." I sneered.