010. I Missed You

Mackenzie's POV

I was in front of Annie's house waiting for her to answer the door. Her soft footsteps echoed through the house. Her figure appeared in front of me. I could feel a smile make its way on to my face.

"OMG KENZIE!" Annie screamed pulling me into a hug. I immediately huge difference back taking in her scent. She's wearing that perfume I got her for her birthday.

"OMG Annie I missed you so much. Can you ever forgive me?" I said pulling away. She shook her head yes before pulling me washer The hug lasted awhile before we walked inside the house

"It feels like forever since I've been here. You redecorated?" She closed the door behind me. It's like this was my first time here. It seems so different.

"Yea. We got new furniture and repainted. My mom gave the rest to charity. Do you want something to drink?" She answered. I nodded my head yes to indulged with my surroundings. Literally it's so different around here.

"How's Johnny?" Annie asked. The question took me off gaurd. Not knowing what to say at first.

"Um I-I don't know. I haven't went to the hospital yet. I'm must hoping he's ok" I whispered the last part to myself. I could feel Annie staring at me but ziegler didn't acknowledge it at all. I walked up the stairs and around the corner to the next set. The hallway was literally like Christmas. It smelled of honeysuckle and lemon. The sweet kind.

"My mom would kill me if she saw all this. She hates when I leave the lights on" Annie said behind me. I continued to walk down the hallway stopping every once and a while. When I finally got to the end of the hallway aka Annie's room I slowly opened the door.

"Sorry. I haven't cleaned up my mess from earlier." She apologized. I didn't say anything. The only thing I did was plop down onto the bed and took in a deep breathe.

"You think he gonna be ok? He's strong. He can fight. But out of everything that happened A-and everything that I did. I don't even think he'll put up the fight for it." Tears pricked the corner of my eyes. Just the thought of him dying makes me get like this. I don't know what I'll do without him

"MACKENZIE WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT? DESPITE YOUR DIFFERENCES JOHNNY WILL FIGHT TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY. AND I KNOW IT BECAUSE I'VE KNOWN HIM SINCE FIRST GRADE. I KNOW HIM. HE'LL FIGHT MACKENZOE. HE WILL FIGHT" Annie screamed at me. It wasn't to get the point across to me. She was actually made at me.

"Annie why are you yelling at me?" I asked

"Because of the way your acting. You never talked like this. Regardless of the situation. What's really wrong kenz?" She asked sitting next to me on the bed

"I don't want to talk about it" I whispered laying back down

"Well I want to so I don't care what you say. Tell me now" She urged.

"I just feel like what ziegler did tone John brought him back to that stage wtzhere he was all alone. Didn't talk to anyone at all. He was sad. Depressed. It's like with me he's a whole nother person. I just don't want that to be gone again." I cried into my hands. Annie climbed over and embraced me with a hug

"It's going to be ok. I promise"

The hug lasted for a while. I'm sure everything's gonna be ok. He's gonna be ok. He's gonna wake up, realizes I made a big mistake, forgive me and we're back together. But that's just the best case scenario

"Annie are you sure?" I asked one last time. She groaned and pushed me off the bed. I fell with a loud thud.

"OWW!" I screamed

"Just go visit him already. See how he is for yourself. I can't be the one to tell you everything." She groaned. I thought about to for a moment? I truly miss him, his smile, laugh. Him in general. It would be nice to see him.

"Ok I'll go. As long as you go with me" I said getting up

"No. No. No. You guys need to work things out. Call Lauren. It think her family went to see him earlier this morning." I nodded My head, said my goodbyes and left. On my way to the hospital all I could think about was if he wants to see me. What wil, he say. I've been thinking so long I didn't even notice I was right in front of the hospital.

Calls Lauren

L: Hello?

K: Um hey Lauren a-

L: Kenzie what you did to Johnny wasn't cool

K: I know I know. I'm trying to fix it. I love him so much and he knows I'm stubborn.

L: *sighs* Why did you call?

K: Did you go to the hospital?

L: Yeah why?

K: I'm actually here to see Johnny. Is he ok? *walking inside the hospital*

L: Yeah he's ok. He's been asking about you

K: *stops* He has?

L: Yeah. He wanted me to tell you he's sorry for not giving you a chance to explain yourself the way he should. He misses you

K: I'll call you later

Hangs up

A rush of excitement went through me. This was to good to be true. I ran down the hallway to the elevatot. I pressed the 13 floor and waited impatiently into he elevator

Ding

I ran down the hallway to room 7. I went number by number down the hallway until I got to the room. I slowed my pace tip toeing to the room. The hallway was quiet. The only thing I heard was talking.

Coming from Johnny's room

I walked faster but at at a quiet pace. There was talking. Another female.

"Were you always this funny?" Johnny said laughing. Jealousy boiled inside of me. Who was this girl?

"Johnny, you have no idea how much I missed you"

Who do you think the mystery girl is? Will she steal Johnny q
away from Kenzie? Comment down below