5. You & Me

[Chaeyoung]

I finally got Jennie to calm down after seeing her cry for over fifteen minutes straight. I don't know if I should ask her what happened. All I knew was that she needed me.

She immediately got up without looking at me....weird. She just continued with her morning routine without even telling me what happened. I'll just ask her what happened later. I don't think right now is a good time.

[Jennie]

I cried and cried when I went to the bathroom....I was hoping Chaeng would follow me in. But, she didn't.
After a couple of minutes, I heard our bedroom door close, indicating that she left our room. I don't know why, but that broke my heart more than it should've.
     The reason why I left her so abruptly was because I could tell she was hurting from my cries. Maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but it felt like it at that moment. She's probably worried about me, but I can't tell her my dream right now. It felt too real. I don't want to think about it right now.

     I quickly brushed my teeth and got ready to head downstairs. I was hoping that Jisoo was still there, because I didn't want to talk about what just happened with Chaeyoung just yet.
    But of course, she already left....god dammit. I grabbed my plate of pancakes and sat on the living room couch. 

"You mind talking to me?" Her sweet innocent voice sounded across the room.  

"Not right now, I'm busy!" I yelled back to her from the couch.
Without following my demand, she came closer and sat right beside me. 

"I'm not letting you leave without talking to me. You know I'm here for you."
Ughhh...why can't she just leave me alone for a bit. I know that I told her to stay, but that was like half an hour ago.

     I ate as slowly as I could, hoping that she would go away out of boredom. But nope. She just sat there, staring at me. 

"K, fine. Let's talk." I told her out of nowhere.

"What happened back there? And why are you trying to avoid it like you weren't just crying."

"I-I just had a really bad dream. That's all." I sounded hella fake, like I was trying to cover it up.

"I know that dream wasn't just for nothing. You don't cry like that.....It's just you and me right now. Whatever you want to say, I'll always be here to support you....I love you." She said with the sweetest and calmest tone.

Her glistening eyes pulled me in yet again. I want to tell her. I NEED to tell her.

~~~~~

Sorry guys for the abrupt ending. Finals week is coming up soon and I need to study hard for that. I'll try to update at least once a week. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I know it was kind of slow, but bare with me. Please comment! :))
By the way, have you guys heard RBB by Red Velvet and Present: You and Me by Got7 yet? It's soo good.